Chat prizes are for real!

Dishpointer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Kansas
Just wanted to thank Scott and the rest of the SatelliteGuys crew for the DVR 508 I won last week on the chat! It came in the mail today and my parents were thrilled to get it. I had Scott send it to them because their Dish 1000 receiver was barely breathing and they were about to buy a new receiver. They absolutely love this receiver and are totally facinated with the DVR feature. I know that it has to be 100 times better than the 1000. Any way, I just wanted to let everyone know that the prizes are real and I appreciate it. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

MountainMan

I can vouch for the prizes being real too!

I won a BOX full of stuff. Scott sent me a kewl CES Bag, voom pen, mini mouse, and lots of other goodies too numerous to mention!

If you don't go to the 'chats', you can't win.

Congrats mm1 and everyone else that won.

SatelliteGuys.US, Scott and Prize Goddess are tops in my book.

Add my testament to the faith of the SatelliteGuys Chat ... Chat prize drawings. I won the 921 HD-DVR from the Christmas party chat. I love it, and now that I've decided to give broadcast network programming another chance (since years ago before reality TV took over), it's already almost full, of OTA HD stuff and of course, good Whose Line clips. :D

I have to thank Scott as well, but I think Claude from DishStore.net should even get more recognition for my prize since it came from there. :)

And congrats to all other past winners.

Yes, that is a great show. But sadly, the Dish Network chats are painful to watch for a much different reason.

I am very happy with my Harmony 659 from the x-mas party charlie/chat that took over the space of 6 remotes on my nightstand :D
So the prices are real :yes and very much appreciated!

geobernd said:
I am very happy with my Harmony 659 from the x-mas party charlie/chat that took over the space of 6 remotes on my nightstand :D
So the prices are real :yes and very much appreciated!

i would love a real good univeral remote. i am using a 15 dollar remote i bought from lowes. i must admit, it does a very good job and it allowed me to program controls for the xbox dvd.

I have a Pioneer remote from my reciever I used to use for everything but now have it and then use my Dish Network remote also as I haven't programmed this new remote into the Pioneer one yet and kind of like the Dish one. I haven't gotten the TimeTrax yet but I assume that is because they haven't started shipping yet or if they have the just started shipping.

OT: I have a Compaq iPAQ color PDA as a single remote solution for my HT. It also works as my E* 921 and Pansat 2500 FTA remote(using learn feature).

If I get bored, I can always play Win CE solitaire or Jawbreaker on it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)