Chat Room

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

twinrocks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Oregon Coast
Whenever I try to go to the chat room all I get is a little red x in the window. Can someone tell me how to get in there? Thanks!

Don't know for sure, but my guess would be, "You can't get in because it's not being used at the moment". I don't know if they close it when not in use. But, that is my theory. If you pay attention to the "Chat Room" forum at the top of the page, it would have numbers of how many were in it if it was being used. As soon as I post this I'll see if I can enter it.

Al

Edit: Well twinrocks, I entered it and no one is there. But, I did get in, so that throws my theory out the window. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question.

Last edited:
Last night there was a number 3 beside the word Chat, so I figured three people were in it......but all I got was the window and the red x.

Well, don't know what happened, but I did not have JAVA anymore. I read that it could be from XP updates that removed it! So I installed it again and I am able to get in the chat room. Thanks for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts