Check your timers

No problems here. Keep in mind that it will show that the timers are off by one hour until Sunday after the time change was made.

Mixed Bag on DST

Still no DST in Arizona, so everyone elses fix becomes our problem. Everything on the 508 was off by 1 hour this morning, even after I reset everything last night using the 7 day menu, but the 921 timers were all correct after the exact same process. The real kicker is that the Arizona locals don't change times, but all the national feeds do, so it's not an easy programming problem.

Stargazer said:
No problems here. Keep in mind that it will show that the timers are off by one hour until Sunday after the time change was made.

It was screwed till after 11 AM sunday and power button reboot, power plug pull and run test switch to force guide update didnt help.

deleted everything including a bunch of obsolete timers, so it wasnt a total waste.

although now we need to watch for commander and chief, one of my favorites, i hope it gets renewed, president is hot espically in that long clingy grey dress and heels:)

hey we all get something out of tv:)

Bob Haller said:
lthough now we need to watch for commander and chief, one of my favorites, i hope it gets renewed, president is hot espically in that long clingy grey dress and heels:)

hey we all get something out of tv:)

Commmander and Chief is moving to Thursday nights at 10:00 EST.
I think it returns on 04/13. Might check this week though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts