Chicago and waiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
I live in downtown Chicago. I do not have a waiver for FOX. I do have CBS and NBC HD. Will I need a waiver bc I live within 60 miles of a FOX broadcasting in HD? Or will I get FOX HD out of NY bc I live in an area that is O and O by Fox and I am not close to any other Fox.

I need my FOX HD.

Also FOX Chicago on Directv has slight lines going through the picture. This is hard to notice but is there and I had it with my old and new equipment.

rstokas said:
I live in downtown Chicago. I do not have a waiver for FOX. I do have CBS and NBC HD. Will I need a waiver bc I live within 60 miles of a FOX broadcasting in HD? Or will I get FOX HD out of NY bc I live in an area that is O and O by Fox and I am not close to any other Fox.

I need my FOX HD.

Also FOX Chicago on Directv has slight lines going through the picture. This is hard to notice but is there and I had it with my old and new equipment.

First of all, I've also been seeing the hum bars on the D* WFLD-DT feed the past few days, but I usually watch the OTA ATSC feed.

As for the D* FOX-HD feed you should be able to get it. You might want to check your account online at D* now, I just checked and it has been added to my account and I'm hit by Chicago and Milwaukee FOX O&O stations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)