Chinese government bans 'Battlefield 4,' claims it 'smears China's image'

China should get a life and also concentrate on real issues like air pollution.The USA has been destroyed,disrupted,etc in many video games and who cares!Its a game and just that!No one wants to be destroyed by zombies,nuke war,aliens etc.!Its just a release.

This is hardly news. First off, BF4 isn't even available in China so anyone with it has a pirated version. Hell they don't even allow modern consoles to be sold there. It's not like EA is missing out on a huge market. Also, this is the LEAST of EA's concerns as far as BF4 goes, as the multiplayer mess has caused reduced earnings, a class action lawsuit, and a developmental hold on all future DLC while they get the game to a more playable state. China banning any sort of game is a non-story. Hell I'd be MORE surprised if they had ALLOWED BF4 to be sold there.

Multiplayer mess? I've only had it a few days but what mess? Worked great so far.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have seen plenty of articles on IGN and other sites saying how broken battlefield 4 is on all platforms. I haven't seen these problems in my time with it on PS4 though. I have been able to play without crashes or other major glitches since day one.

I have run into one annoying glitch several times but it's not game breaking. If I start off a match in a vehicle sometimes almost all of the sound goes away. When this happens the only thing I hear for the rest of the match is close gunfire and vehicle noise. All the normal background noise is gone and it sounds like you are under water or something. This is annoying because it lasts the entire match and some of these conquest matches are 30 minutes or more.

First I've heard of it , however I don't follow gaming news much if at all.

I've only had it a short time but it's been glitch free for me so far. I'll keep a close eye for anything.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)