chosing broadband provider

He Is Trying To Sell

Same reason the few starband ones were.
This guy wanted to drive people to his site to see that he is selling STARBAND......wow....ship us a few..........lets see if your NOVA stuff is any good....look at his prices....he is even charging for a user's guide.

Ya know I am trying to figure out exactly why you have a corn cob up your butt about me dude. What's with calling me Dumbo right off the batt in your first post to me?

Is there a problem with me having confidence in the products I sell? Are you not proud of what you are selling? If you read my posts Mr English major you will see that I also don't hesitate to criticize *b where it is appropriate and nor do I make the asinine claim that it is arguably the best system for everyone. It has it's merits as does HN. Starband also has it's faults as does HN.

I used to sell HN also but dropped it after about a year and a half.

I'm also WB certified but the beam in my area like 10 other beams across the nation are currently closed to new installs.

The user guide is 200 plus original pages we wrote with 3 other dealers, printed on heavy stock with full color pictures in a 3 ring binder. In addition to a comprehensive explanation of the service, how to set it up, how to trouble shoot and how to maintain your system, It has every field service technical bulletin ever issued by *B, it is not the cheap 10 - 20 page photo copied stuff other dealers rip verbatim from starbands training site and is specifically meant for mobile users of our systems.

Do you have a web site? Are you a dealer? Do you provide a comprehensive guide to folks that buy from you. Buy one one my systems, you have a 30 day no questions asked money back gaurantee..what do you have to lose? I would not have the rating I do if I did not provide a superior level of customer support and be one of the top 10 dealers in terms of volume so why don't you just chill out dude and go back on your meds. Honestly is your mother monitoring your computer use?

You don't like the prices? Can you find it for less anywhere else? I don't think so and I even say I will match or beat any advertised price from any another legit dealer. Come on Mr English major let me see you do better

Thanks for checking out the site BTW.....LOL:D

Last edited:
Starband Is A Loser

Ya know I am trying to figure out exactly why you have a corn cob up your butt about me dude.
What did you tell your customers when the last Starband satellite went BAD? Hopefully you got alot of work repointing dishes. Starband is toast, and it aint coming back. Anyone brave enough to put Starband on their site can sell over 10% of the national sales. That is why you see so many people advertising it. It is a shockingly bad service, as well as Hughesnet and Wildblue if truth be known. The new starband modem should have been called the OVA...cause its over for Starband.

Last edited:
When IA-7 went temporarily out of service for about 10 days close to 2 years ago I re-pointed every single one of my customers on that bird at no expense to them or to *band.

In the immortal words of Dan Aykroyd on SNL "Jane (dish direc) you ignorant slut" you sir don't have a freakin clue about what the hell you are saying.

Your opinion and $1.25 will get you a cup of coffee....I suggest decaf.

Morons like you predicted starbands demise years ago and now that it has not come true by even a long shot, you have your panties in a bunch. That freaking Sky edge modem (Nova) is in use at over 100,000 locations on Spacenets enterprise network in the USA alone, never mind the rest of the world where Gilat is selling them like hot cakes.

Why don't you just stick to your little 2 bit TV installs and stop prognosticating about things that are way over your head dude, your rants are making a fool of you. On second thought "stay the course", it's always fun watching idiots like you self destruct.:p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)