clearance items at walmart

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Anyone needing some computer, dvd player, or game console stuff walmart is clearancing out these items, I saw western digital 250 gig hard drives for $70, 360 quick charge items, dvd player items, dvd burners with light scribe, recordable media, psp stuff.

I know our Wal-Mart is clearing stuff out all the time.....However I have went to other Wal-Marts in 2 hour driving distance and the same that dfergie just said no clearance.

Its probably a rolling region by region thing, I have to head to the store again tomorrow to get a 50ft length of coax so I can move the entertainment center away from the fireplace and its short 7ft section of wall to the opposite 20ft section of wall so I can put the comp desk next to it and hook up my comp to the tv by way of an hdmi/dvi cable ( gotta love nvidia ) and I'll check that store to see if it has any of the same stuff up for clearance.

I have bought stuff at my local Wal-Mart on clearance 'cause I knew it was a great deal and sold it on eBay as new in box, 'cause it was and made a profit.....so go figure.

I have bought stuff at my local Wal-Mart on clearance 'cause I knew it was a great deal and sold it on eBay as new in box, 'cause it was and made a profit.....so go figure.

Chalk it up to those who dont know about the clearance at walmart, those who dont live near one, and those who wont shop at walmart.

Yes RatShack is always high on RG-6

I checked the other waldo world and it had a dozen lcd tvs on clearance that were the higher end models but I didnt see any of the other items the first store had.

Definitely agrea that radio hack and walmart are pricey on the rg-6 quad they sell, I need 50ft so Im gonna check lowes and hd.

around here, Radio shack and Wal mart rg6 is way high... Sutherlands (home depot like store) cheaper on it. but Radio shack cheaper on Rg6 connectors,...

Sutherlands has always had good prices on lots of stuff -- too bad you can never get anybody to help you there when you need it. I swear that store has less employees working than anywhere. :rolleyes:

I'm positive that every Wal-mart will have different items in their clearance aisles. And then, the prices still often aren't anything to get excited about. I did buy an optical audio cable for like $3.99 that still works perfectly today.... Also bought a cd-burner (an LG model with 8mb buffer) that sat and sat for literally months. I accidently get putting it behind other items when I'd look at. Finally talked to a manager about, who scanned it and could see how long it had been sitting there. Got it for a good price.

Sutherlands is also handling Hdmi cables etc.. this is where I get Cat 5 cable and accessories around here... ours has plenty of help, but if they are busy I go to the end with the big door and usually get checked right out... Wally world still had the overpriced Clearence drives Friday, will check in the morning when I get off and see the price ;)

I dont know, some of the higher end items could be priced cheaper but the staple stuff was priced good, I took home a pack of dvd rw's for half price.

I'm positive that every Wal-mart will have different items in their clearance aisles. And then, the prices still often aren't anything to get excited about. I did buy an optical audio cable for like $3.99 that still works perfectly today.... Also bought a cd-burner (an LG model with 8mb buffer) that sat and sat for literally months. I accidently get putting it behind other items when I'd look at. Finally talked to a manager about, who scanned it and could see how long it had been sitting there. Got it for a good price.

"accidentally", eh? :p Sounds more like a case of you knew what you wanted and gambled that no one else even had an idea as to it's true nature. LOL

Sutherlands is also handling Hdmi cables etc.. this is where I get Cat 5 cable and accessories around here... ours has plenty of help, but if they are busy I go to the end with the big door and usually get checked right out... Wally world still had the overpriced Clearence drives Friday, will check in the morning when I get off and see the price ;)

Our Sutherlands went downhill when Home Depot and then later, Lowes, came to town. I haven't been in there in a long time. Never thought about them for cable/HDMI stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)