Clearout on DSR500

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jumbo Dumbo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 20, 2005
SC has authorized price of $249 (+ $50 programming credit for new customers) on remaining stock.

The dealer, I deal with in Windsor On, says it was supposed to start July 1 but he matched the big box stores who already started. Hooked up mine last night (couldn't pass up that deal).

Now I can watch all that HD MLB on Sportsnet - great channel

BTW, the GST rebate deal has changed; I guess there was too much fraud. It is only on purchases greater than $200 and you have to stop at Canada Customs to get the receipt stamped. They will not refund without a stamped receipt now.

Yea, I noticed that.. I recieved it on monday, the day I was leaving, I quickly hooked it up, and sent an email off to my broker.. it was up and running when I got home yesterday.

I noticed that sudenly I am not getting my SD channels anymore.. but my HD channels work just fine.. but I was messing with some of the settings.. perhaps I should go thru them and put them back...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)