Clearwire Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizzer777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
none
I went ahead and dumped DSL...they threatened to sue me for the $54 remaining in my contract...My contract had an opt out clause if service was disrupted for 60 days...they got my attorney's response (a cousin so it is free)

I got the Clearwire Wireless broadband and it is simply amazing. I am talking to a tower quite far away and still get 1.5mps down...up is under 300k )weak)

A new tower 4 blocks away is due to become operational in a few days! Hope they do not adopt the big business model and outsource to INDIA (BLEH):rolleyes:

Followup...

They meekly surrendered today after the attorney's letter was hand delivered, with a copy to the FCC and public service commision in hand, in case they chose the other path." My attorney's office (a relative) is right next door so he hand delivered it! I am free at last of SBC...so far this Clearwire Broadband has my vote! latency issues went by the by went DSL went bye. Will probably dump my phone next and use my VOIP and cell until Clearwire blocks this summer (they will have their VOIP)..do not like that type of action, BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE UP FRONT ABOUT IT!
J

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)