Clemens to pitch for Yanks

Really ????
Quality starters ? everyone throws 5 guys to start the season out of spring training.

Mussina is the only one I can see that should be reliable, but he's like up there and starting to crumble.

Who are your 4 Quality starters ?

Jimbo

I only 3 quality starters right now... Pettite, Mussina and Wang. When Rogers joins the Rotation that will give you 4. If Hughes ever comes back, he could be the x-factor.

sounds like the yanks are taking a lot of heat for this signing......given the fact the rocket gets preferred treatment. phil garner has been on the airwaves the past two days talking the crap out of this.

no one will argue clemens is one of the greatest pitchers in the history of the game. but has the boss gone too far?

Seriously, who cares about what Phil Garner says?

sounds like the yanks are taking a lot of heat for this signing......given the fact the rocket gets preferred treatment. phil garner has been on the airwaves the past two days talking the crap out of this.

no one will argue clemens is one of the greatest pitchers in the history of the game. but has the boss gone too far?

Clemens also brings fans to the seats and increases sales of Clemens' Yankees' merchandise. If he can get 15 or more wins this year, that's 15 or more wins than they might have had otherwise.

well to be honest no matter what other starter you put in he would win SOME games. But Clemens is likely to give them more wins and this team has dug itself out of early season holes before.

As mythical as it sounds, the Yankees don't sell out "every" game.

that is right. The capacity of the place is listed at 58,000. Last they averaged "only" about 52,000 per game. Selling that many seats that many times is great but they do not sell out every game.

As for garner I know about the Mike & Mike interview was there more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts