Is it working reliably for you?
yep that's exactly what it did for me too. I was wondering if maybe the translation providers were not liking the repeated requests, but then I guess it would work when switching to another provider, and we both saw that it didn't.When I tried using it with Ici Tele Montreal, it worked...for about a minute or two. I was seeing English subtitles on a French language show. But then the subtitles changed back to French. No matter what I tried after, I couldn't get English subtitles to appear again.
That was using Google to translate. I tried other translation tools but they never worked. I suspect we woild need to involve a Linux guru to solve this.
Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!