Club Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BigShowJoe

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
Anyone needing a Club Dish referral number please PM me. I have two to give away. These will save you $50 on a new install. Don't signup for new service without one.

Not ANOTHER thread about these cards!!! :mad:

Get in line... We all know it is so *you* can save $5.00 a month per each card used. :p

[Arkansas accent on]
One of deez daze I'm gonna hafta call an get summa dem cardz two.
[Arkansas accent off]

Why should E* get $102 per month from me. :D

Mark_AR said:

Get in line... We all know it is so *you* can save $5.00 a month per each card used. :p

[Arkansas accent on]
[Arkansas accent off]

I sold 2 of them on Ebay for 1 penny and no one used them. Yes, I did it to save $10/mth also. Why not.

Mark_AR said:

[Arkansas accent on]
[Arkansas accent off]

Why does this upset you? He just trying to help People save money. Money is very hard to come by now a days.

BigShowJoe said:
Anyone needing a Club Dish referral number please PM me. I have two to give away. These will save you $50 on a new install. Don't signup for new service without one.

Good Job... The more Club Card we give a way the more happy Dish users we will have...

CCMoor said:
Why does this upset you? He just trying to help People save money. Money is very hard to come by now a days.

I don't know if this is straight across the board or not but the company i contract through charges me the activation fee when one of these cards are presented when i sale and install a system. So yeah, i don't like seeing them cause it cuts my pay by 50 bucks...LOL .....and yeah, money IS hard to come by now-a-days for us all.

Has anyone ever rec'd credit for giving out a club dish card? I've given out a few, and know of two people who said they used them. One is my neighbor, who is adamant that he used it. I never got credit. I suspect his installer never reported. I've brought at least 3 people to Dish, and will use a Club Dish card again someday, but I'm not happy that I never got the $5 credit.

It does take awhile to get the credits started...60 days from their install, I believe? I have two that I have been receiving credits from, so it does work.

If you want to check for sure that a card has been redeemed, you can login to your account on dishnetwork.com, and check the status of your cards.

As for the installer, there have been posts from some folks that think the installer may have used their own code, instead of the code their referrer gave them. No idea if this is true or now...but seems plausible!

CCMoor said:
The idea in itself doesn't BOTHER me at all. But if you do a search for 'club dish' you will find yet another 30 thread+ devoted to saving other people money. Call it what it is.

Sticky a thread.... Put your name in it ONCE as having cards available. (LIke in the FS section so that no one can post replies except you) Only allow a bump once every 30 days.

If someone PM's you for a card, fine. IF they don't, then better luck next time.

There area 24,000 members that look at the site and sometimes 1000+ posts per day. This would cut down considerably on repeat posts for the same thing.

So again, I'm not angry at BigShowJoe. This just needs to be in one thread.

navychop said:
Has anyone ever rec'd credit for giving out a club dish card?

I signed up online using a Club Dish card from my son. He has recieved all the promised benefits.

Steve

navychop said:
Has anyone ever rec'd credit for giving out a club dish card?
Yes. I gave a Forum Member a ClubDish certificate number and received credit automagically in less than 60 days. Thanks! Also, I used a ClubDish certificate number from a Forum member a week after ordering. I was told that the referring member would never get credit...after took 2 1/2 months and three calls into the useless, but always polite CSRs and nothing. However, it only took one day and one e-mail to ceo@echostar.com and his account was credited. The system does work, but it isn't without problems.

I don't know why people think you save $50 with a Club Dish number. I gave one of my cards to a guy who said that the installer completely matched the price without the number.

So I called two installers to ask about their deals, and they did the same thing.

No savings at all with Club Dish from all three installers we contacted.

My Internet provider is doing a referral offer. I tell the poeple up front that if I refer them, I get $xx dollar one time credit and would appreciate if they did use me as a reference, but they don't have to.

THe same with the Dish card. I would tell them that the installer may match the offer, but I would appreciate it if they would use the card referral so that I could get a credit. If they were local, I would tell them to get some cards after install so they could also save $5 a month on their bill too. I would even point someone in their direction that might be looking to switch to Dish.

There is enough people in the world trying to grab your hard earn money. If you help others without deception, the favors will be returned many times over.

I checked my Club Dish card status and it shows several cards as being active even though the expiration date on them is long gone. I wonder if they really are still active. If so, I have about five numbers for anyone interested. Send me a PM.

Mark_AR said:

[Arkansas accent on]
[Arkansas accent off]

SO SORRY TO RUIN YOUR DAY! NO ONE MADE YOU CLICK ON THE THREAD THOUGH. OBVIOUSLY YOU KNEW WHAT IT WAS AND JUST SAW AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE AN ASS.

Tom Bombadil said:
I don't know why people think you save $50 with a Club Dish number. I gave one of my cards to a guy who said that the installer completely matched the price without the number.

So I called two installers to ask about their deals, and they did the same thing.

No savings at all with Club Dish from all three installers we contacted.

Thats because He is using his account to give you the discount and your friend is not getting credit. The Installer is sounds like..

Thanks

Just found out Two of the ClubDish card I gave out were used. I would like to thank the guys/girls who used them... Feel great to get move Dish Users out there.. I hope you enjoy Dish as mush as my family has so far.

nelson4u said:
If anyone needs a discount code to save $50 at install send me a PM. I have one left !

He had one thread deleted today so now he's here doing it again. He registered here for the sole purpose of spamming the site with ClubDISH begging (of his three total posts, including the one deleted one, all have been ClubDISH spam). These threads are just ridiculous.

We are now removinig all Club Dish Threads, they once served a purpose but now are nothing more then SPAM.

My suggestion if you are someone looking for a Club Dish Number is to contact one of our staff members who Volunteer there time here for a Club Dish Number from them, this way they save and you save. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)