CNN video problems?

nazz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
I've been watching CNN because they seem to be covering the Middle East situation very well. Last night and again today I'm having major video stuttering and other blocky artifacts on this channel. I'm using a ViP622 and skip back and even rebooting don't seem to be correcting the problem. Anybody else seeing this on CNN?

nazz said:
I've been watching CNN because they seem to be covering the Middle East situation very well. Last night and again today I'm having major video stuttering and other blocky artifacts on this channel. I'm using a ViP622 and skip back and even rebooting don't seem to be correcting the problem. Anybody else seeing this on CNN?

Maybe the reason for the stuttering is the camera bouncing wildly due to all the bombing? I know I would stutter if I was in the middle of all that fighting , Hell I might just Sh*t ! ;)

MikeD-C05 said:
Maybe the reason for the stuttering is the camera bouncing wildly due to all the bombing? I know I would stutter if I was in the middle of all that fighting , Hell I might just Sh*t ! ;)

If so, even the ticker was terrified! :p

Today I'm not noticing the stuttering but I am seeing pretty frequent blocky digital artifacts on CNN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)