Co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak chooses the Lumia 900 over Android, calls Windows Phone "intuitiv

JAG72 said:
But per the article he still prefers the iPhone.

Due to the apps (per the article) . Which is one of the main reasons I went with the iPhone as well.

Once the gap closes a little more, the decision will be even more difficult for me. Maybe even a lean towards wp. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Due to the apps (per the article) . Which is one of the main reasons I went with the iPhone as well.

Once the gap closes a little more, the decision will be even more difficult for me. Maybe even a lean towards wp. We shall see.

I am not convinced you'll ever see app equity. And when the next best thing comes out, it will almost always begin with iOS or Android. Just not seeing it being more than a niche.

rockymtnhigh said:
I am not convinced you'll ever see app equity. And when the next best thing comes out, it will almost always begin with iOS or Android. Just not seeing it being more than a niche.

Perhaps. For the main ones, as I've said, they are there. The big problem I see now is the wait. They will go to ios first most times. Then android. Then trickle from there.

IF wp can gain some market share with carrier support that MIGHT change. Might.

Stranger things.

Perhaps. For the main ones, as I've said, they are there. The big problem I see now is the wait. They will go to ios first most times. Then android. Then trickle from there.

IF wp can gain some market share with carrier support that MIGHT change. Might.

Stranger things.

Although it just feels like the ship sailed. But definitely defining times for Microsoft's future.

I think the WOZ, like Steve Jobs wants to see the Android divided with a bigger 3rd player. Maybe that will make iphone the key player.

Better question is why he needs to carry so many different phones?

I think the WOZ, like Steve Jobs wants to see the Android divided with a bigger 3rd player. Maybe that will make iphone the key player.

Better question is why he needs to carry so many different phones?

He's a technology geek with an essentially unlimited budget. So playing with the latest toys is a bit of a hobby.

A cynic would say he needs three phones to complete one call on the AT&T network ;)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Apple founder: 'I don't have broadband'

Maybe he needs 3 phones because he does not have broadband.

Which really calls into question how much of a serious techie he really is. I know being half a mile out of town can prohibit fast broadband for most people, but if you are worth 100+ million, a few thousand dollars to get an installation at ones house is not really breaking the bank. The excuses he offers (i.e. no cable and bad phone company) are weak when you can easily afford to run a fiber link to your house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)