Coaxial Cable Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BjAngel

Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
Hi everyone can I use this cable between my dish 322 and my tv. Its just 3 feet long. Im wanting to change to a shorter cable. I cant post the link to the cable because I dont have over 3 posts so the cable is from Monoprice its RG6 F Type Quad Shielded Coaxial 18AWG CL2 Rated 75Ohm Cable - 3ft Heavy-Duty Quad Shielded RG-6/UL 18AWG Coaxial Cable
- 75 Ohm 2200 MHz Coaxial Cables for Maximum Signal Transfer and Minimize Interference. Product ID # 3030 Thanks for your help.

If its just going between your receiver and TV, it really doesn't need to be rated cable. You want RG-6, but I'm sure you can find what you need at: Walmart/Kmart/Lowes/Home Depot

between box and tv, just about anything will work. judge by the picture you get. if its a bad picture use something else.

DISH used to and may still pack a 6' length of RG59 with their receiver for connecting the receiver to TV. It had a red tag specifying it was to be used only to connect receiver to TV.

DISH used to and may still pack a 6' length of RG59 with their receiver for connecting the receiver to TV. It had a red tag specifying it was to be used only to connect receiver to TV.

i think they stopped packing those because nobody was reading the tag...

They were crap anyway. Even when they were used between TV and receiver they still caused some trouble calls for grainy picture. Now if we service a system and don't remove them: QAS fail.

They were crap anyway. Even when they were used between TV and receiver they still caused some trouble calls for grainy picture. Now if we service a system and don't remove them: QAS fail.
really?
qas rules must really vary from area to area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)