Colbert makes fun of Autohop

He isn't really making fun of Autohop, rather explaining that Autohop might make TV viewing less "fun"… similar to how some people feel an ala-catre tv subscriptions would save them money month after month, I assume that for a short time it would save money but between the cable operators and networks rates would return to close to the same values in a short time span yet less options for the standard consumer.

Colbert is a very funny guy. He tends to lean to the left alot making fun at right leaning politicians always using a little distortion for his routine. He did the same with DISH saying signals disapear with clouds, taking the cable tv side. The fact is the DISHs service if installed properly, it is 99.9% reliable, another fact is that it ranks #1 over Directv, and cable tv in customer satisfaction.

Colbert is a very funny guy. He tends to lean to the left alot making fun at right leaning politicians always using a little distortion for his routine. He did the same with DISH saying signals disapear with clouds, taking the cable tv side. The fact is the DISHs service if installed properly, it is 99.9% reliable, another fact is that it ranks #1 over Directv, and cable tv in customer satisfaction.
Most comedians lean to the left. Actually, most people in the entertainment field in general lean to the left.

Colbert is a very funny guy. He tends to lean to the left alot making fun at right leaning politicians always using a little distortion for his routine. He did the same with DISH saying signals disapear with clouds, taking the cable tv side.
He didn't take anybody's side. He simply made a joke about a perceived weakness. I'm sure he has made similar jokes about cabelco's, in the past. They are pretty broad targets, themselves.

Sure was.

Reminds me of the early days of TV. Everything was live. A great actor, whose name escapes me at the moment, was pitching Campbell's canned chicken soup. They pretty much were allowed to wing it back then. He pushed it in a very understated way. He talked about it, peering into the bowl as he stirred, appearing to be looking for something. And then said words to the effect "take my word for it, there's gotta be some chicken in there somewhere." Apparently women (yes, they did most of the shopping) across the country decided it couldn't be THAT bad, and bought it. Campbells was quite pleased with the result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)