College football package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

curtishd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
I am signing up on the 21st so I can get the NFL Sunday ticket deal B UT was wondering if there is something similar for College football? I live in the Bay Area and want to get Cal Bears and Arizona States University games, is that possible? Also is there a guide out there that will show what channel those games will be televised on in the Bay Area?

Keep the NFL package because you get Premier for 4 months free! Which means the sports pack! The one thing that is good about the sports pack is the abundance of College football games!! The only thing really--no college blackouts!! You get all those RSNs that will show your PAC 10 games!

So you get NFL and College for 4 months then the sports pack is only 12$ after that. May want to sign up in mid august so that you get the majority of the college season free!!! Just a thought!!

I think I have that right! I can't remember if the new sign up is 4 months free premier when you sign up for the NFL ticket or 3 months?

I am signing up on the 21st so I can get the NFL Sunday ticket deal B UT was wondering if there is something similar for College football? I live in the Bay Area and want to get Cal Bears and Arizona States University games, is that possible? Also is there a guide out there that will show what channel those games will be televised on in the Bay Area?

The local ABC station will provide you several PAC-10 matchups throughout the year, mostly at 12:30pm and 5pm PT. As a general rule with the PAC-10 TV contract, a PAC-10 game on ABC must be carried to the entire conference footprint and that obviously includes the Bay Area.

Versus will have five PAC-10 games this year and Comcast SportsNet Bay Area/California will televise FSN's coverage of the PAC-10.

CSN Bay Area/California will also televised a few Stanford and Cal games that are not picked up by ABC, FSN or Versus.

If you are looking for a few Sun Devils games, getting the DirecTV Sports Pack may be worthwhile to you. Fox Sports Arizona may end up carrying 3-4 ASU games that are not picked up by ABC, FSN or Versus.

I run a college sports TV guide for men's basketball and football. Click on mattsarz in the title of this post and there is an option to go to my site.

Right now, the following Cal games are slated for TV (all times Pacific)
9/5 vs. Maryland, 7pm (ESPN2 HD)
9/12 vs. Eastern Washington, 2:30pm (CSN California)
9/19 at Minnesota, 9am (ESPN/ESPN2 HD)
9/26 at Oregon, 12:30pm (ABC HD)
10/3 vs. USC, 5pm (ABC HD)
12/5 at Washington, 3:30pm (CSN California)

The following ASU games are on TV (all times Pacific)
10/17 vs. Washington, 7pm (FSN/CSN Bay Area)
10/24 at Stanford, 7pm (FSN/CSN Bay Area)
11/7 vs. USC, 5pm (ABC, ESPN or ESPN2)

I will be getting the college package as it is a MUST for me since my team will play a few games on it
If it is only a few games, and just to watch your team only, then you may come out better buying on a per game ppv basis.
I would check into that. The price is usually $29 a game if I am not mistaken

I am assuming that the previous poster was talking about the Gameplan package.

There is also a sports pack selection of RSNs that shows some college content.

If it is only a few games, and just to watch your team only, then you may come out better buying on a per game ppv basis.
I would check into that. The price is usually $29 a game if I am not mistaken
I also like to watch other games on it as well

The selection of games the last 5 years has vastly improved

Several years ago, it was worthless and THAT was the option I picked

Now, there are actually games I don't mind watching including some late night ones

I also like to watch other games on it as well

The selection of games the last 5 years has vastly improved

Several years ago, it was worthless and THAT was the option I picked

Now, there are actually games I don't mind watching including some late night ones
Sounds like it may be worth it in your case then

Keep the NFL package because you get Premier for 4 months free! Which means the sports pack! The one thing that is good about the sports pack is the abundance of College football games!! The only thing really--no college blackouts!! You get all those RSNs that will show your PAC 10 games!

So you get NFL and College for 4 months then the sports pack is only 12$ after that. May want to sign up in mid august so that you get the majority of the college season free!!! Just a thought!!

I think I have that right! I can't remember if the new sign up is 4 months free premier when you sign up for the NFL ticket or 3 months?

They do blackout out College Games on the RSN's. Experienced several times last you on Sport South and Fox Sport South while trying to watch SEC Games. You are better off getting the ESPN Gameplan because like the SEC the PAC10 has almost every game on there.

Dont get me wrong still keep the sports pack to get College Football overload.

They do blackout out College Games on the RSN's. Experienced several times last you on Sport South and Fox Sport South while trying to watch SEC Games. You are better off getting the ESPN Gameplan because like the SEC the PAC10 has almost every game on there.

Dont get me wrong still keep the sports pack to get College Football overload.

So when I sign up next week and get the premier package what will I get and what will I need to add?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)