Combining LNB Output to 1 Coax

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jhilley

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2006
Is there a device to combine the LNB output from the dish to a single coax?

You need to be more specific on what your asking....... but yes a DPP Twin can combine the 110/119 and a third oribital on one line.

A 1000.2 can combine 4 orbitals on one line; a DP21 can combine 110/119 on one line, a DP quad can combine 110/119 on one line.....

Even an old Legacy Twin can send 110 & 119 down 1 coax. You need to ask your question differently we don't understand what you really want to know.

2 LNBs on 1 coax

What I am looking at is for a motorhome. There is one coax from outside the motorhome to the entertainment center, originally for Cable at the campground. I want to use that cable to connect a Dish 625 to a portable dish. Thanks for the quick responses.

And Motorhomes usually have a strange cableing system with built in switches that interfere with satellite.. So you have to be savy enough to go into the system and disconnect the switches that are in the motorhome.. Most time you just can't use the outside cable which is designed for cable tv and not satellite.. Some motorhomes do have two inputs outside for cable and satellite, so it depends on what you have there.

FYI in case this helps. My brother-in law has a dish 1000 setup (110,119,129) with the 2 cables combined via a splitter/combiner sending 1 coax to his 622 receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)