Comcast Chattanooga Adds 3 Removes 1!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chris Freeland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Collegedale, TN
Just noticed a message today on my STB that 3 new channels have bean added today June 1 and 1 channel will be removed on June 7. The 3 new channels are Current, Gospel Music Channel and Daystar. Comcast here is removing Family Net on June 7.

Is Current a gay lifestyle channel? If so I could care less and will never watch it.

Gospel Music channel seams like it has a lot of potential to be a much watched channel by me, especially if they show some Southern Gospel. Do they have much Southern Gospel on this channel?

Do not know much about Daystar, is it a good Christian channel or mostly a beagathon channel?

I am disappointed with the removal of Family Net, I found I watched this a lot, especially since they had Southern Gospel on it a lot. If GMT matches or surpasses Family Net on Southern Gospel programs it could could be a wash, however Family Net had other gems occasionally too.

Current has been on directv since day one, Al Gore bought Newsworld International and turned it into a national public access channel they show viewer submitted programs.

Jim

I think I would have kept Family Net. and not put on Current TV. I have had no request or interest let alone someone ask about it since it launched. I don't even watch it, I didn't like it when I tried to. I missed NWI.

cablewithaview said:
I think I would have kept Family Net. and not put on Current TV. I have had no request or interest let alone someone ask about it since it launched. I don't even watch it, I didn't like it when I tried to. I missed NWI.

I agree.

Chris Freeland said:
Just noticed a message today on my STB that 3 new channels have bean added today June 1 and 1 channel will be removed on June 7. The 3 new channels are Current, Gospel Music Channel and Daystar. Comcast here is removing Family Net on June 7.

It is now June 17 and Family Net is still on channel 296, Comcast and Family Net must have come to a new agreement or an extension? I hope this channel remains in the line up for its Southern Gospel and its non preaching Christian drama's and movies. :)

Chris Freeland said:
It is now June 17 and Family Net is still on channel 296, Comcast and Family Net must have come to a new agreement or an extension? I hope this channel remains in the line up for its Southern Gospel and its non preaching Christian drama's and movies. :)

let them know, you want them to keep the channels and that you appreciate it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts