Comcast/Emerson Remote Codes

Positiverate13

Original poster
Apr 1, 2007
Hey all!

I recieved an Emerson 27" TV for free and placed it in a spare room of my house. I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote for it but have tried all the codes from the comcast website along with doing a search for the code to no avail.

Just wondering if anyone has a list of codes that I could possibly try to get this to work.

I know I could just go out and spend 15 bucks on a cheap-o universal remote but if I could get my comcast remote to work that would be great!

Hey all!

I recieved an Emerson 27" TV for free and placed it in a spare room of my house. I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote for it but have tried all the codes from the comcast website along with doing a search for the code to no avail.

Just wondering if anyone has a list of codes that I could possibly try to get this to work.

I know I could just go out and spend 15 bucks on a cheap-o universal remote but if I could get my comcast remote to work that would be great!

If you haven't already try these: 0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0282, 0178, 0179, 0038, 0177, 0280....

Comcast code for a AKAI TV ?

I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote with a AKAI TV (model LCT 2060). I have tried the codes provided by comcast (0702, 0030) and I have searched for the code but so far I haven't had any success.

Anyone has additional information/codes that might get it to work?

Thanks,

I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote with a AKAI TV (model LCT 2060). I have tried the codes provided by comcast (0702, 0030) and I have searched for the code but so far I haven't had any success.

Anyone has additional information/codes that might get it to work?

Thanks,

Try 0098....

It might work.

Hello:
In answer to your post. I got through to Emerson (FUNI Corporation) and was told by the rep I spoke to that they do not support or supply codes for anything but their own remotes.
www.funiservice.com
800-256-2487
They consider the Comcast remote a Universal remote & do not have or support codes for Universal remote. Anything else is considered a Universal remote.
I am sorry. I had hoped to get better news than that. But after spending hours on the internet & reading tons of frustrated links from people blaming Comcast, Verizon, Dish TV & Dish network for incompetence; it was nice to finally get a definite answer from someone.
Sorry again that this took so long & that I couldn’t give better news.
Killljoy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts