Comcast sports squeezed hd in SE PA.

jvs-avmags@comcast.net

Original poster
Jun 13, 2006
From at least Dec. 2004 to Apr. 2005 Comcast sports was broadcasting a squeezed (everyone looked short and fat) picture on channel 200. The analog channel looked okay. The HD channel picture was not any wider. This was on 2 systems (Coatesville area and Kennet Square). I made numerous complaints and got nowhere. Was this like this in the Philly area? I don"t know how the system works but was someone not turning on the right switch to show HD properly? I went to the head end and got a tech and said just go in and look at what's coming in and what you're sending out. The difference is like night and day.You are not showing true HD (for at least 5 months!) He said to call service and have someone come out to document it. I couldn't believe it. Problem is not on my end(other HD channels were okay and in proportion). He must have gone in and actually looked at the signal because no more than 2 dys later the Phillies were finally being shown in HD correctly. Any other areas experience this during above time period?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts