Comcast SportsNet Chicago

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sjkay

Original poster
Jun 11, 2005
Hello,

My first post.

I am thinking about switching to D* after being with E* for 7+ years due to lease and DVR fees that are per receiver and as it seems D* treats its existing customers a little better with free DVR's or other discounts after rebate.

I would like to know that if I was to subscribe to the Total Choice Package with Locals, would Comcast SportsNet Chicago (my local area) be included in the Total Choice or would I have to pay an additional fee? It is now free with my E* subscription.

It seems CSR's at E* & D* are about the same (each call has a different answer).

Thanks

sjkay

Now if we could just get D* to add it to the local HD channels that would give D* a nice advantage over E*. IMHO, I'd rather see then add that channel before any of the other local HD channels since I can get those via antenna but right now can only get CSN-ChicagoHD via Comcast cable.

rad said:
Now if we could just get D* to add it to the local HD channels that would give D* a nice advantage over E*. IMHO, I'd rather see then add that channel before any of the other local HD channels since I can get those via antenna but right now can only get CSN-ChicagoHD via Comcast cable.

I agree 100% I don't understand why DirecTV isn't doing everything they can to launch local RSN's HD feeds when they launch HD Locals. Especially since DirecTV has always positioned themselves as the service for serious sports fans.

I wish all the feeds to Comcast SportsNet were available though. I know there's an alternate feed but some programs are not on it. I had cable with my net package from Comcast for awhile but not anymore. I loved to watch the Chicago Wolves games on cable. They aired them on one of their local channels but it was labeled as Comcast Sportsnet. We don't get the wolves games on DirecTV.

I usually got to several wolves games each year and would definately like to see their games.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)