Comcast's merger makes big cable bigger, but not better or cheaper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see no benefit for the customers. Rates will continue to rise, and Comcast's revenue will rise quite dramatically. Comcast itself will continue to have POOR customer service and not invest in newer, updated equipment such as cable boxes. They may, however, upgrade the smaller areas to all digital. This would benefit the customers with better picture and sound, but it would then require a cable box to receive any channels. Even locals. So tack on a fee for the old, clunky box. IMO Comcast's packages for video service are not competitive or even come close to what satellite can offer or been what the customer is begging for. More ala carte and more selection. If I were in Comcast's shoes, I would actually try to listen to the customer and what he or she is asking for. Instead, Comcast continues to raise rates, resist what the customer is asking for, and is investing very little in it's infrastructure. Comcast here in Chattanooga, TN provides good video and internet service. However, the customer service is terrible as when I call my local number I am either routed to Jacksonville Florida or Michigan. And after 9pm I am routed to another country!! All because I dialed my local number. Simply put, piss poor service destined to get worse and revenues shooting through the roof for Comcast. Nuff said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)