Comet in Pittsburgh is ON

Can anyone explain this...

Like Zakkon2000 stated, Comet is now available in Pittsburgh on channel 22.3. I have a small RCA digital TV that I use to align OTA antennas. When I scan using it, channel 22.2 (ASN) and channel 22.4 (GetTV) appear having a good signal strength. One EVERY TV in the house, the only subchannel that scans in is Comet on channel 22.3. Also, according to Wikipedia, the only subchannel is Comet. Perhaps my small RCA TV can see the future. :)

There are examples where the station doesnt have PSIP info but some TV's (and converter boxes) can show it.
In Minneapolis there is a station on the 2nd PBS (rf23) that we have that shows up on my 32" TV as 23-7. Nothing else in the house picks it up. Its the same as 2-2 (RF34)

Its possible they are adding those stations in the future.

Reactions: PopcornNMore
Not to get off topic, but it seems to me Comet has limited programming right now. Stargate SG 1 shows a lot along with some lousy B movies. Is this because it's a new network and hopefully will get better programming in the future? It also shows a lot of repeats of the same episodes during the shows run. I can get better sci fi movies from Netflix. So far I'm disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)