This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Comet TV

as did WPBN-DT3 7-3 also in Traverse CIty (same example as SSM...sister stations in different parts of the market)

There has been a Comet sighting in Phoenix. KFPB-LD channel 50.3 is now airing Comet TV. The bad news is that the station has poor video quality - probably due to running 6 video subchannels, plus an audio sub. Oh yeah, and the audio dropouts that plague every KFPB subchannel.

Iceberg,

Funny you mention about KWGN-DT, I was in Denver in late January and I noted Comet was on Comcast at my friends place the picture quality is poor was disappointed on this channel.

Would love to see Stargate in 16:9 480i or better. Sadly to say at least I will have save some money on blu ray dvds.

And KFPB-LD 50.3 in Phoenix is again blue screen. No more Comet TV. Temporary absence? Replay of the Vegas experience? Globe LPTV get busted airing Comet without an agreement? Too early to tell - hopefully the first option.

We've got it here OTA, but it is all SD and often not very good SD.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

Comet TV made a brief reappearance in Phoenix on 50.3 with a volume level so low, I had to max out the volume setting on my TV just to hear anything, but this morning once again finds a black screen. KFPB-LD is by far the worst LPTV station in Phoenix. I wish K38IZ-D had picked them up instead, or maybe KPDF-CD.