Coming Monday - 3/14: Another Charlie Chat @ 9PM ET

Hot diggity deep fried damn...

Let the speculation swell before crashing in a crescendo crushing reality feeding frenzy.

:D

It's just par for the course.

I say we all boycott the chats till they talk about something interesting!!!The last few have been real bummers

juan said:
I say we all boycott the chats till they talk about something interesting!!!The last few have been real bummers

no way man. it is going to be real interesting to see what the dishonest ceo (charlie) has to say about nbr and what other stuff he will say.

Can anyone remember the last GOOD chat? It's been at least 6 months. That's the problem with having nothing new to promote.

Last month the only excited people were Chinese speaking folks from Gainesville, FL who got new channels. How about the rest of us?

It would be nice to see some good long detailed demos of working new boxes like the 942 and 625. Just to let us know they really do exist and work (not vaporware).

If you guys think that Charlie is going to admit that he was wrong, you've got another thing coming! Charlie won't say anything about anything. I hope someone gets through and puts him on the spot, but I doubt he'll say anything that makes us feel any better.

he'll talk about locals, int'l and some cricket crap

then he'll have Flava Flav from Public Enemy showing off the "new clock channel" :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
The way the bad Echostar news is coming, Charlie may soon be hosting the Charlie Chats from Camp Cupcake. :D

Charlie Chats will be moving to 8:00 since lights out is at 9:39 :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
The way the bad Echostar news is coming, Charlie may soon be hosting the Charlie Chats from Camp Cupcake. :D

I wonder if the SEC investigation of Echostar accounting practices will come up :D

I'm starting to think that Charlie wont even be on this chat. Especially with all the stuff going on. The website is still calling it a Tech Forum I just figured it was a typo cause that's what they had last month, but maybe charlie really wont be there

oh boy oh boy oh boy the clock channel my customers will be happy, I assume that will just be a software upgrade, since it won't take any bandwith, just a Pseudo channel off the clock built into the Receivers.
Crazy as far as I see it, but he did say it would be there, months ago.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)