Commercial customer

khenning

Original poster
Jan 3, 2007
I am a commercial dish network customer. I have several tenants who's service is inconsistant. The ones with the most problems are hooked up to the same DP34 switch. Is is possible for a switch to cause inconsistant service?

Thanks

Kris

Yes I have a spare. I will give it a shot. Also just curious what signal strenght I should expect from 121. I use a superdish and most of my locations are coming in at about 37.

Thanks

What programming are you getting off of 121' ?? I know it was used for locals a lot, as was 105'. There was a 105' SuperDish config and a 121' SuperDish config. I *thought* most programming was now available off of different satellites.

Thanks again. One more question. Sat 121 for local programing which transponder should I be looking at for signal strength. I live in Stevens Point, WI 54481.

Thanks

I live in Stevens Point, WI 54481.
Your locals are now available on the 129' satellite too. When I got my D1000 installed, the tech told me that any service calls they do related to signal dropouts and the customer has a SuperDish, they replace it with a D1000.

Here's what a *new* customer gets:

STEVENS POINT, WI 54481-

Wed Jan 03 13:40:17 MST 2007

LOCAL NETWORK PACKAGE
Congratulations! This address is eligible for the:
Wausau, WI (D1000) Local Network Package

Please note: Only channels denoted by "HD" are in high definition. Those without this notation are only available in standard definition.

If you do not see HD local channels currently available in your area, you may still be able to receive them via a high definition off-air antenna.

Local channels currently available in this package:
Wausau, WI (D1000) Locals Package - $5.99 per month
Code:
Station 	Local Channel Number 	Dish Channel Number
WAUSAU ABC-WAOW         9 	        7210
WAUSAU CBS-WSAW 	7 	        7211
WAUSAU FOX-WFXS 	55 	        7213
WAUSAU NBC-WJFW 	12 	        7212
WAUSAU PBS-WHRM 	20 	        7216

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)