Commercial Dish Pointing Question...HELP!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

justsatellites

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2004
I am installing a "Echo Sat" dish for a grocer client. I am going to have to move the dish to another location. The dish aims at AMC9 W85 this satellite is not programmed into my Bird Dog, nor is it listed on the avalible downloads. Someone tell me how to find this bird WITHOUT a Spectrum Analyzer. Suggestions.

No, unfortunatly there is no programming position available for AMC 2 either. The closest bird that is available for the "dog" is AMC3 @ 87 degrees. There is nothing available @ the 85 degree slot. Just my luck.

a long time ago i had someone ask me to move a dish one used to get stock reports, i had no way to detect the sat. that it was aiming at, so i got a direct tv dish used 2 temp. clamps used them to connect the direct dish to the stock report dish zeroed in the direct dish with my little sat finder. got to the new local pointed to the direct bird it worked. this is not a joke! sometimes you should just step back and think you might find you know more than you thought you did. TROY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)