component switch?

Playaction

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2004
I have 1 622 and use hdmi to main tv. I ran 75ft component to bedroom hd and I want to send 25 ft component to a 3rd hd which will never be used at the same time as the 2nd. I found a switch at walmart that has 4 inputs and 1 output. I need 1 input and 2 outputs to run the 622 component output to 2nd and 3rd hdtv's. Do these switches work in reverse. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

I have 1 622 and use hdmi to main tv. I ran 75ft component to bedroom hd and I want to send 25 ft component to a 3rd hd which will never be used at the same time as the 2nd. I found a switch at walmart that has 4 inputs and 1 output. I need 1 input and 2 outputs to run the 622 component output to 2nd and 3rd hdtv's. Do these switches work in reverse. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

Yes,the walmart component switch works backwards as well. I'm using two of them so I can watch either of my 2 recievers (one in BR and one in theater) on either the bedroom TV or theater Projector with one long component run (75') between the two rooms.

that switch probably does not have enough inputs to run video and audio at the sane time you would probably be better off with 5 y type rca splitters..

It switches RCA audio as well as component video for each input 4x1.

Double termination of component video with "y" adapters is the worst possible solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts