COnfessions Live tonight on G10R G3C

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Conffesions live g10R

Hey if you watch confessions live on G10R Friday nights at 11pm Central please let me know and give me opinions of the show. It is a live call in show carried on most Equity stations.
Gary

Gary, you are one of the bravest men I know. Do you ever run out of callers?

Just watched two hours of this, here's some feedback from a technical view.

Often, during the first hour especially, the commercials were about twice as loud as the show. I had to keep ahold of the remote to turn it down each time so I wouldn't wake everyone in the house up.

Secondly, just an observation. I kept wondering if the satellite was messing up when the audio cut out. After the third time I realized it must be when the callers get a bit too graphic ;)

It also really helped that there's RTN's on multiple transponders.

Sneaky Snooper said:
Gary,

Can we ask the obvious question, why haven't you guys tried a male sidekick?

Women = sex appeal = viewers = ratings.
You might also ask why they don't want overweight grandmothers to be co-host... though Dr. Ruth would make a fun sidekick.... :D

I'll have to check it out this coming Friday....lets see 11PM....guess I can flip over there right after I watch "Ed's night Party" on CityTV :)

Ok guys it's another Friday night and time for me to take calls from everywhere. I really want some Canada calls and some from Mexico PR etc.
Tune in tonight on G10R or G3C to almost any of the Equity feeds.
The show is on KWBF KWBF WMQF WPXS KMCC KCBU KFDF KWBS KEGS
and more. We love all our FTA viewers.Let me know who is watching.
Gary

Cool Gary, I gotta get up early on my east cost time tomorrow, but if I'm still up past midnight here I might give you a call. :)

And add WNGS to that list, that's the one I'll be watching it on right after back-to-back Cheers. Thanks again for the mucho great programming.

Never run out of calls in fact am never able to get to all of the calls we get in just two hours!
Gary

Damn, lines were always busy, both numbers. I'll have to try again next week (gotta get some sleep now). I'm determined to share my confession over some TV space beams.

But I will say, the best part of tonight's show (so far) went something like this:
(Gary) ...who's this...
(caller) Terry from St. Louis
(Gary) you spell that with an I or a Y?
(caller) huh
(Gary) Terry, you spell that with an I or a Y?
(caller) no, St. Louis
(caller) (starts going on about something else)
(Gary) Terry, do you spell that with an I or a Y?
(caller) no, Terry, with a T
... but he eventually caught on. :)

... and it is with a Y, as depicted above. The names have not been changed.

cool show...I sent you a pm....... we talked tonght on the show. good luck on your sucess!!!

I watched all 2 hours on Friday. I think the demise will be prank callers or the constant hangups. There were some funny moments like one caller naming Gary as Bill. The bump shots in and out of commercials are good. I know Gary is a part of Equity, but this show just won't have staying power. :)

You certainly need a better looking co-host. Like one of the viewers said "Did you find her down the street at the local bar?". Also, most viewers did not give a "confession". The show needs an overhaul if it is going to survive.

confessions live

Be sure and watch Friday night at 11pm central this one will be great
gary

The show will have to be real good for me to continue to watch. I'm thinking a real hot babe. My brother thought I was nuts for watching all 2 hours last week.

Well if its a hot babe I probanly won't be watching since my wife will be around. She watched last week and her favorite part was when the girl walked off. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts