Congrats to the Steelers

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

First half was a lot of feeling each other out. Gotta love the gadget play and Parker run.

Bettis retirement .....
We'll see .....

What they say at the time of the press conference is one thing.

Give him time to think it over. When the season starts again next year it might be a different stiory ....

I know Hines Ward and Ben and Cowher will do thier best to change his mind.

Wait to see if he actually files his retirement papers with the NFL offices, then we will know for sure.

Jimbo

WOW 26 years, thanks steelers , thank all of you and thank you MR ROONEY.

vurbano.....you are real quiet?????

licking your wounds??? or slamming your tongue with a HAMMER??!!

my score was wrong but the steelers by 10-14 worked.

IM proud of the steelers defense because they won this game.Besides the trick play and parker run they looked horriblke.well i give ward big props but big ben had a bad game and he knows it.He will rebound though he had many great games to get here.Congrats im very happy they won and i have a feeling we will be talking about this again next year.

That is the great thing about a excellent team! When 1 guy has a bad game...the team is there to back him up! Just like when Bettis fumbled and Ben saved the day...

I think the Steelers played like a well oiled machine! Congrats to everyone! Including the Steeler Nation! What would the Steelers be without us diehard fans? :bow :bow :bow

And for all the doubters...:neener

Hart love your avaitar. Yeah congrats to the Steelers, albeit an average showing at best between both teams. I still believe had the Pats not had that pathetic performance in Denver and played up to their capability, they would have won three in a row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)