Congrats to the Steelers

I am listening to sirius radio, espn and nfl radio, and all I hear is Seattle whiners. They are doing nothing but complaining about the refs not about their team's subpar play. Even the talking heads are complaining about the refs. I really don't know what game all of these people were watching because the only bad call I saw the refs make was the Hasselbeck low block after his interception.

Darrell Jackson DID commit offensive pass interference. What about pushing off a defender to get separation is NOT interference? Both holds they called after big plays WERE holds (No matter what John Madden says). Just because a penalty negates a big play, doesn't make it a bad call!

I think Seattle fans and some of the talking heads are just looking for excuses. I think that is somewhat sad. Seattle had a great season and they will be back in the mix again next year. Neither team played well. The Steelers just executed the plays they made to perfection.

Congratulations to the Steelers, Bill Cowher, Jerome Bettis, Hines Ward, Dan Rooney and especially to all the loyal Steeler Fans. Don't let anyone, especially a Dallas Cowboys fan, tell you any differently: The PITTSBURGH STEELERS are America's Team!

Steelers Victory Parade/Rally!

250,000 people crammed into downtown! What a sight!! It was like a sea of Black & Gold!! I'd have to say that was the biggest parade/rally I have ever seen!

Anybody still think Pittsburghers don't love their Steelers??

6817368_320X240.jpg

Polamalu even did some crowd surfing!

6815140_320X240.jpg

delanewf said:
I think Seattle fans and some of the talking heads are just looking for excuses. I think that is somewhat sad. Seattle had a great season and they will be back in the mix again next year. Neither team played well. The Steelers just executed the plays they made to perfection.

I don't think Seattle will be back next year. Too many teams in the NFC are improving. The Redskins will be their, the Giants will improve, and don't forget about the Eagles. The Panthers had numerous injuries and yet they somehow managed to make it to the NFC championship game.

In the AFC, the Steelers will have their hands full with the Bengals ( FYI: I am a diehard Steelers fan.) Baltimore and Cleveland are still a few years away from being competitive in the AFC North. Keep an eye on Miami (bye bye Patriots. It was fun while it lasted, but the fat lady has sung.) The Colts will be back and Kansas City and SanDiego will be there.

The 2005 season is over. Looking forward to the draft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)