Considering FTA and have no limitations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Evan Sayre

Original poster
Jan 7, 2011
So the big question is - what size dish should I consider? I like on a farm so I can get any size I want.

Well then by all means get a 10 ft to use on C band. Although a 7.5 or 8 ft work well also. But a 10 is by far the "standard". Some can be used on both the C and Ku band.

Well then by all means get a 10 ft to use on C band. Although a 7.5 or 8 ft work well also. But a 10 is by far the "standard". Some can be used on both the C and Ku band.

With a BUD I will be able to still get everything that a smaller dish would pick up?

If you put a c/ku lnbf on it-yes. If its a good accurate dish, it'll get the same ku signals a smaller dish will pick up, plus the c-band signals which need a bigger dish to receive adequately. Welcome to the forum, btw! And Merry Christmas.

Considering FTA and have no limitations
OK. As soon as I find you a 10 footer, I'll bring it right over. Cost only $10,398.98:D:D:D:D:D
I read you joined almost a year ago, so welcome to posting. If you have been reading you already know there are many here that will give you as much help as you will ever need to get your new hobby(addiction)up and running.
Your location is not listed, so if you live in a somewhat populated area, you may find a 10 footer just waiting for you on a dish find trip around your area. Enjoy.

if you are a hunter, pretend a BUD is the prey and begin road hunting. you will soon have a target, i am sure!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts