Considering the RCA ANT751 antenna

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The AntennaCraft HBU11 is the same antenna, much cheaper. $18 for the antenna by itself or $25 to include a J-Pole from Solid Signal.

It is a decent antenna for close to medium range if you need VHF. Need to see a Tvfool report to give pre-amp advice.

The AntennaCraft HBU11 is the same antenna, much cheaper. $18 for the antenna by itself or $25 to include a J-Pole from Solid Signal.

It is a decent antenna for close to medium range if you need VHF. Need to see a Tvfool report to give pre-amp advice.

Here's my TvFool report: http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29&q=id=5b94d6ffe9b3ea

I have an indoor Turk amplified antenna in the attic presently; it receives all the channels in the green circle + KMOS which is in the red circle. I'd like to get KRBK and KODE if I can, but they're kinda far. There are actually quite a few VHF stations close to my metro as well; I don't even get a blip on those presently.

I honestly don’t think you can do any better than you are now. Both KRBK and KODE are indeed to far away for reliable reception if any at all.

To go after the VHF channels in the red would require a large roof top antenna.

You have a lot of strong signals from your local channels that you may risk overload if you use a pre-amp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts