Contest: Enter to Win a Titanium Satellite C1W-PLL Wideband LNBF - Ends 3/17/2014

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Enter to win the New C1W-PLL with Worldwide FREE shipping!!!

Introducing the new Titanium Satellite Wideband C1W-PLL C-band LNBF. This is the world's first Phase Lock Loop C-band Wideband LNBF!

C1WPLL_giftbox_Front.jpg

The C1W-PLL is custom designed to receive the international extended wideband C-band frequencies of 3.4 - 4.2GHz. It features all the reliability, performance and the build quality found in the popular Titanium C1-PLL model, but without the low band filtering. For optimum C-band performance, North American customers should choose the C1-PLL model to filter out the licensed terrestrial WiFi transmissions located between 3.4 and 3.7GHz. Satellite DXers and international customers will want the C1W-PLL for the extended coverage for the international satellites which often carry programming in the low-band between 3.4 and 3.7GHz.

Designed to meet the requirements for light commercial applications and the most demanding satellite hobbyist, the C1W-PLL is cost-effective, high quality and professional grade. The C1W-PLL polarity is voltage switched for receiving horizontal / vertical linear or right / left circular (with the included dielectric slab). The package includes a flat scalar designed for prime focus dish types and fits the industry standard 68mm scalar mounts or the optional Titanium conical scalar for offset type dishes. Seven silver zinc coated Allen Head screws and a hex key tool are provided for accurate positioning of the three point feedhorn clamp and mounting on most types of 3/4 leg or buttonhook designs.

Did you know that DRO type LNBFs lose performance over time as the mechanically tuned frequency slowly drifts until one day, the receiver is no longer capable of tuning the satellite channels? PLL LNBFs do not rely on a mechanical tuning slug that may shift off frequency due to physical damage or aging. PLL LNBFs have a crystal oscillator that will remain tuned exactly on frequency. The C1W-PLL frequency is +/-50KHz and typically the operational drift is within +/- 10KHz!

The heavy aluminum cast body, snow white poly coating and cooling fins assist with keeping the C1W-PLL operational temperature low and running cool. These thermal control features along with the low current draw increases the C1W-PLL performance and stability, insuring many years of reliable service. Yes, like all other Titanium Satellite LNBFs, the C1W-PLL is provided with a lifetime warranty!

How to Enter:

Respond to this thread and tell us why you look forward to Springtime.

Tired of snow shovels and ready to turn it in for a garden rake? Have a satellite project or itching to get the motorcycle out of the garage? Maybe your March Madness bracket is a sure winner or you go to all the spring training games?

Small print: This contest is open to any member who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 3/17/2014. One winner will be selected at random on March 18th, 2014. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted notification within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another contestant by random drawing.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address worldwide. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck to All SatelliteGuys Members!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

Last edited:
Great contest Titanium....I would enjoy having one of those CW1-PLL`s...I am so tired of the snow and mainly ice here in NC...Spring time can not come any sooner!..First time I have been offered OT in a couple yrs and the weather has not allowed this to happen..Just this past Tuesday the street was blocked on both ends so I could not make it to work on time!! lost 4 hrs there!!!:mad:..Now it is sleeting along with snow and the roads will be ice by the AM....So tired of this winter..one of the worst I recall here.

There is several projects put on hold because of the weather including setting up the AJAK with the ASC1 due to the weather along with finishing the burial of wiring..

Can not wait to get the tiller out to prepare for a garden...oh so ready.

I'm starting seeds indoors, hoping that Spring will eventually come, so I can set them outside.... We expect snow/ice again tonight.... When will Spring COME???

I’d like to give the CW1-PLL a try and am so ready for winter to end. Not used to having to sweep sleet out of the dish in March here in Arkansas. I need to do some reworking to make a minibud stand alone instead of on the same diseqc switch as the 6ft. Also hoping to try my hand a growing some hops this year once the cold is gone.

It's 5 degrees outside,62 inside,fuel oil is way over 4 bucks a gallon,wood shed is empty,snow's too deep (over the ice) to get in to the woods to get more,electric bill is,,,,,,,well you get the idea :rant:.
Looking forward to Spring,,you have to ask ? :D
edit; I should have written something satanic,check the post # :devil:

Last edited:
Doing the same here. Got seeds started indoors. I usually don't mind winter but this year for some reason, can't wait for spring and summer. I love gardening. Anyway was just commenting on things, not entering the contest.

I would share some juicy horror stories of how bad winter has been, and how I long for spring, but winter has been a piece-O-cake here in Arizona this year; we got our crap weather last year. It just so happens I was eyeballing the C1W-PLL on the Titanium site earlier today with the idea of trying one out on the next C-Band rig, set to go up this SPRING, once I get a horizon mount built for it. Please throw my name in the hat.

Thanks

Please put my name in. It seems if it isn't snowing it is cold and rainy here in N.C. I can't wait to be able to get outside again. I have been seeing a lot of good reviews of the pll's and would really love to try one. I've got a ton of stuff to do when the weather cooperates from straightening out the workshop to car maintainance. Then there is allways something I need to do to the sat's.

I guess Spring's my favorite season, usually not too hot or cold. Yesterday I noticed some of my wife's flowers (daffodils) were beginning to come up. However, as I type this we're getting sleet/freezing rain here in NC. I've got some changes I want to make to a couple of my dishes. Maybe I can get started this weekend since it's supposed to be sunny and warmer.

Ernie

Spring is the best... begining of the MLB baseball season, my softball league also starts up, BBQ comes out, open up the pool and head over to the country and prep up the cottage for summer vacation!

I work outside most of the time and with all the snow, ice, and cold that has been around I am sick of it. There is a notepad full of projects that need to be done and until it gets warmer the list grows. I could spend a week outside and still not be done, not counting all the inside work, crawl space, satellite work, etc.

I look forward to spring time because I hate cleaning off my car, the cold makes me want to stay inside all the time, and I want to install a new LNB and and draw some lines and I can't while its all snowy and cold!

Ah spring. I'm tired of all this rain we have been getting. Some snow too but it just piles up and melts away. I'm looking forward to spring as it means morel mushroom season is here. Also when the weather is better I can get back to some gold prospecting. I'm looking to shake this cabin fever and get outdoors.

Thanks for the contest!

I am looking forward to springtime because this has been the worst winter ever where I live - we have set new records for low temperatures and amount of snow received. I am looking forward to spring so that the view past the end of my driveway is no longer blocked by huge mounds of snow and frozen ice that are taller than I am. I look forward to warm days and spring flowers, which seem like a distant memory at this point. I'm also hoping that all this snow doesn't melt at once, or we are going to have some serious flooding!

I am certainly ready for Spring after all this snow and cold. My dish setup for 30W was completely covered with snow for over a week and I couldn't even walk through the yard it was so deep. One storm was over 30" in itself over 2 days. I have been wanting to get out and tinker with the dish farm and what a better way than to upgrade to a new C1W-PLL.

Thanks for the contest, Brian.

There's so many reasons why I want spring to come! No more snow, fix my Ku dish that heavy winds blew a metal garage panel into a month or so ago, finish building the garage, tweak the C dish, start on the gardening, take out my motorcycle, no more FREEZING COLD and super high heat bills...the list just goes on and on! :D

Thanks for another great contest, Brian!

I'm looking forward to spring and especially late spring because, well, I hate how late winter and early spring arrives in the South. At the start of the week you have snow and by the weekend you can go out in t-shirt and shorts, then repeat for the following week. It can be windy or calm, rainy or sunny, sleeting or hailing, tornado weather or weather to make you want to head to the beach. Looking forward to planting our garden again this year, too, and just enjoying the sunny and warmer days (eventually!).

Cabin fever

Can't wait to sow seeds and get spring planting in the garden started....Tired of sleet and snow.....Maybe get a small solar system installed....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)