Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Win a LNBF of your choice from Titanium Satellite!
C1PLL_wScalar300x300.jpg
CK1S_Side300x300.jpg
C2W-PLL_BackSide_300x300.jpg

Includes both Flat & Conical Scalars, Universal Mount and Free Worldwide Shipping!

C2W_PLL_Kit300x300.jpg
CS1300x300.jpg
CS1_Clamp_Tool300x300.jpg
FreeShip300x300.jpg

See all LNBF models at www.titaniumsatellite.com/products

How to Enter: We love pictures of your satellite systems! Post photos of your satellite dish or Equipment and if you wish, tell us about your set-up. Enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must include a unique photo of your system.

This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. Yes, that even includes Scott G! :D Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, February 15, 2016. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on February 16, 2016 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address worldwide. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after Feb 16th to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of - Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

Not an entry, but here is the Ti office 10' BUD. Mounted on a two story pitched roof with a non-penetrating roof mount and custom pole adapter for 19 degree leveling. Elephant bark neoprene pads protect the asphalt shingles and safety chains cross and anchor into the structure.

Ti_Office_BUD.JPG

A funny story... A satellite company located in Florida currently has posted our photo of the Ti 10' dish on Facebook claiming that it is at one of their customers homes and they removed it and properly installed on a ground pole mount... LOL!!! Proof that you can't believe everything on Facebook or claims of installers!

The dish my wife uses is a 10' Winegard Pinnacle perforated mounted on an AJAK H180. Chaparral Bullseye II feed horn loaded with Norsat DRO LNBs
August14 051.JPG

Reactions: Titanium
Behind_Dish.JPG
Backside view of my 7.5 KTI dish.Using a Titanium C1-PLL LNBF ,MicroHD receiver,and a low-end Diseqc-Box.

Soon to be upgraded to a Channel Master 10 ft mesh.
Just in time to win a new lnb. ;) lol.

Three cheers to Brian (Titanium) for having the contest!

EDIT: 4got the darn pic.

Last edited:
Here's one of my dishes:
telesat4.jpg
Well... not quite! I had to leave it, wouldn't fit on the truck... Oh well...
SSPX0094.jpg
...what I am using now in wintertime colors.

Not sure if these photos qualify since I don't own either....yet. :whistle
I'm next in line to get this 10' dish for free if the first caller doesn't pick it up.(Make unknown) I don't believe it is as good a condition as the 10 ft Channel Master I just started restoring... but it'd do for a backup or parts.Only about 1 hour away.

.possible1.jpg

Owner of the dish below hasn't contacted me back since he sent the photo and I asked him what size it is.I believe it isn't large enough for me to be interested.It's free,but 2.5 hrs away.

Dish4.jpg

I'll post some pics of the work in progress soon...too darn windy to work on it today.

All the dishes should be installed or in storage room also OK?
Here I have 1,5m polar-mounted, 1,2m for 19,2*E-13*E-4,8*E, and 0,9m for 36*E. Will not post more pictures in this thread as I have already done it somewhere in the forum. 20160123_111229 (Custom).jpg

Entry photos of your own system... Haul them home, quick!!! :D

Man,can't slip nothing by him.lol

Here's a close-up of my (unusual?) mount...which uses 'clamping' pressure rather than the normal 'bolts tightened to the mast':
Mount_2.JPG

And an off-topic pic just for laughs.What the daddy bird has to do when momma bird learns he's getting another Satellite dish:
Hush_Birdy.jpg

Here's some pics of the Channel Master 10 ft'er that I'm restoring.
Freshly painted mount.Lower pivot bolt is not installed,looking for a new bushing.Can see quarter sections of parabolic in back of the truck in the 3rd pic. Snow and mud still aggravating!

Mount_Painted.jpg Mount_Painted1.jpg Mount_Painted2.jpg

Old actuator before I started working on it today.It's rough as a cob on the outside, Locked up inside.Got dark before I could break it loose.

Actuator_Before.jpg Actuator_Before1.jpg

Lee60 what channels are you getting on your mini bud to compare results? You can park between the two get both 101w and 99w.

C-band dishes...
Here is the 10' SAMI, Titanium C-1PLL, original 24" Superjack actuator.
SAM_6343.JPG
This is the KTI/Echostar that first got me into the C-band world. It measures 7.5' (and some change) has a Titanium C-1PLL and a 24" Von Weise actuator that I had to assemble from a couple of units. The 10' SAMI replaced this one and I've had intentions to move it to cover the eastern side of the arc, but haven't made progress in that direction.
SAM_6342.JPG

Ku-band dishes...
Here are the twin 1.2m Patriots. The dish on the right is my very first FTA dish that was originally purchased for 125W and it still is dedicated to 125W. The dish on the left is my second FTA dish so I could explore and is now on a Stab HH-120 motor (currently looking at 97W).
SAM_6344.JPG

The dish below is the Wild Blue that I repaired and modified for receiving 30W.
SAM_6349.JPG

This is a DISH 500 dish that I modified for 30W. The photo shows it during tests on 97W. Currently its in reserve, as is the temporary mount.
DSC06548.JPG

Equipment...
This is the power inserting device that I assembled (shown on Satelliteguys and thanks to QWERT's inpiration) to externally power the Stab HH-120 with the 1.2m dish.
SAM_6351.JPG

Here is the current lineup of equipment in the house. The rocks are some I collected from the beach on the Arctic Ocean at Barrow, Alaska.
SAM_6352.JPG

This is the latest project I've worked on (based on Stogie and Anole discussion/postings), I have more tinkering to do yet. I meant for it to go on the 10' SAMI, maybe it'll go on the 7.5' if I can finally get back to it.
SAM_6336.JPG

Edited to give credit to originators.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts