CONTEST - Enter to Win: GEOSATpro DVR1100c w/15GB HDD, 90cm Dish - Complete System

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
sav.top.jpg

Win a Complete GEOSATpro Free to Air 90cm Satellite System from Satellite AV
Contest ends 11:59 pm, PST, 10/31/2010

8863.jpg

Valued Over $325 including US Shipping

The GEOSATpro DVR1100c DVR ready single satellite stationary dish package is excellent for receiving and recording standard definition, digital, Free to Air and Direct To Home subscription programming available on Galaxy 19 or other programming from KU-Band satellites. GEOSATpro brand receivers are the only FTA receivers in North America with firmware updating via satellite.
  • Watch and record hundreds of free channels from around the world. TV and Radio channels available in dozens of languages:English, Arabic, Farsi, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, and many more! What free TV and Radio channels are available? Check out the list at: SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - TheList
  • Watch national and international news, sports, movies, soaps, theater, music performances and other entertainment events.
  • Back hauls of live sports and wild feeds directly from the remote locations as the news stories break!
  • Simple to install! If you can install a ceiling fan or assemble a bicycle, you have what it takes!
  • No Monthly Fees! No Contracts! No Subscriptions!
  • Purchase the system ... install ... then watch for Free!
This package supports CAS subscriptions for IRDETO and cardless BISS. Easy step by step installation instructions and aiming coordinates are included with each package means less frustration and more satisfaction. Want the finest equipment available for yourself or a customer? Look no further! Top rated GEOSATpro equipment is available at an incredible price!

Exclusive One Box Packaging Design Provides Low Shipping Cost, Less Product Damage, Fast Delivery! Compare before you buy! Satellite AV provides everything you need for a basic installation.

Why pay more somewhere else and receive less?

How do I enter to win this satellite system?

Reply to this thread and tell us about your favorite autumn memories while growing up. Maybe it was the fall harvest, family trip to the pumpkin patch, Friday night HS football?

8882.jpg
10379.jpg
9475.jpg
8878.jpg

Small print:

This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member who is in good standing with the exception of Satellite AV staff and members of their families. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PST, 10/31/2010.
One entry per member.

A random drawing of one winner will be made by a member of our staff on November 1st, 2010.
If the winner does not respond to our SatelliteGuys PM notification within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited and the unit will be offered to another contestant by random drawing.

This prize will be shipped via FedEx Ground freight to a continental US residence or business address.

AV, thanks for another great contest:D. One thing I remember about Autumn is putting the mower up for storage until next year and enjoying the cooler weather. We didn't have air conditioning until I was in high school:eek:, so the latter part of the year was welcome (not to mention that pushing the mower was NOT one of my favorite things:rant:)...

Brian - - - thanks for the contest

When I was 9 years old I had my birthday party in the fall. My older sisters setup a treasure hunt that went all over the farm. Me and all my friends went from clue to clue all over the farm. It went to the creek, the hayloft, a special tree and finally back to the barn yard and then to the house. When I got to the end a brand new black banana bike with the shifter in the middle was waiting for me. I was so happy - - I jumped on the bike and went down the driveway for a ride - - - completely forgetting about the party and my guests. :)

How I loved that bike !!

Ah Autumn... always meant the winter heating season was on its way. This always brought the first trip to the bush with my Dad and brother for firewood. Chilly, early morning start...could see our breath in the cool crisp air. Hot black coffee (not for me thanks...stunts the growth you know :) and maybe a couple peanut butter and jam sandwiches for myself.

Sure got good sleeps after those days. Lots of work, but definitely good memories.

Fall was always the time to get dad's hunting camp ready. It was an hour's hike (the first 20 minutes was all swamp) on a piece of state land in the Adirondacks. We had to set up camp, cut wood, just get ready for deer season. Lots of good times there.

Thanks for another great contest Brian!

Hmmm..

I guess the best times, the most fun, the most decadent times were the 70's.. High school..

We used to ride around in one of the girls' VW. Gas was dirt cheap. No heater. No back seat. Good stereo. The back was just a big open area lined with shag carpet. Six of us. We rode around drinking Boones Farm Strawberry Hills wine, listening to Heart on 8-track and laughing our heads off without a worry in the world. It was about 1977 and you could get away with pretty much anything back then. We didn't even care that it was cold, we were too busy having fun. We also had the most gawd awful fuzzy coats you ever saw. 70's fashion? Not missing it much..

Those were the best times. But then we grew up, went our own ways and got our own lives.
How lucky we were that no one ever got hurt or in trouble back then. By the time you acquire wisdom not to be stupid like we were, you're too old to have fun anymore. Sigh.......

Yes, I was a wild one in high school. Well, a little wild but not too much.. ;)

:)

I'll put a plug in for high school football, both as a participant and a watcher. I don't get to go in person any more but I listen to my alma mater on the local radio stations webcast every Friday night. The team went to the state finals last year for the first time.

Always meant deer hunting season for me and still does. Always looked forward to Dad preparing things. Now I take my Dad and my son to carry on the tradition.

I remember an OLD apple tree in the back pasture. It had the best tasting apples on it, and they didn't ripen til the weather turned cool in the fall. There never were many of them, but they sure were good!

Autumn was about the changing of seasons from the seemingly endless summer days to cool crisp breezy nights coupled with the smell of burning leaves around the neighborhood. In those days it was acceptable to burn leaves in your backyard. It was almost like a right of passage, and a clear signal that Fall was upon us. Fall would bring pumpkins, the changing of the foliage with its stunning landscape. It also bought fun with football, and thoughts of Thanksgiving and the family get together with turkey and its trimmings.

I think the best thing I remember about autumn was it finally starting to cool off from summer and the leaves falling off in the woods made the best hiding places to ambush your friends riding by on their bikes. You always knew Thanksgiving and Christmas were around the corner and of course Halloween was coming up very soon with all that delicious candy you could get for free from your neighbors. Woohoo!

Growing up in east Arkansas, fall weather brought cooler temps and the Crappie started getting excited so we enjoyed many hours catching nice slabs. Funny, at 73 it's still in my blood. My favorite fish.

haven't thought of it for long time but i can still remember the smell the burning leaves. parties after friday nite football games were great. carving pumpkins and baking the pumpkin seeds.

Growing up??? Get older, YES! Grow up? NEVER! If there was anything to remeber special about Autumn, it would have to be getting together with ham friends and working DX. Sometimes it would be 6 AM and 15 miles was great DX, but other times, on lower bands it was better. BTW - before SSB!

Great setup for the contest! Thanks.

I remember my dad's pumpkin bread. He doesn't make it anymore, but I enjoyed it when he did, and no one else's will ever be the same for me.

Lots of fresh local produce, farmers markets, Mom's cooking, apple cider and cooler temperatures. Things just look, feel and smell different in autumn. Its one of my favorite times of the year, its been that way all my life.

Thanks for another wonderful contest Brian.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)