Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Two Winners to be Randomly Selected: Each to Win Ten Ecoda 22khz switches!

Ecoda_22KHz_2x1.png

Satellite AV has partnered with Ecoda for over 5 years to provide you with products that are built to the highest quality standards and packed with upgraded PCB components. Our brand, GEOSATpro is printed on each switch for your assurance of quality and that you have purchased a genuine Ecoda product from an authorized distributor.
  • Ecoda EC-2111 switches combine signals from 2 different satellites into a single coax for connecting to a satellite receiver.
  • Ecoda EC-2111 switches are rated the highest in customer satisfaction worldwide.
  • Ecoda EC-2111 switches are the highest quality 22khz switch available.
  • Ecoda EC-2111 switches keep working when all others fail.
  • Ecoda EC-2111 switches pass all commands and are the most compatible switches on the market.
Important Notice: Beware of Ecoda clones and other brands of 22KHz switches that do not pass DiSEqC, 22KHz or power. The majority of competitor switches WILL NOT pass!

Features:
  • Highest Reliability 22KHz Protocol
  • Low Insertion Loss
  • Passes all DiSEqC Commands
  • Passes all 22KHz Commands
  • Passes Full DC power and current for Motors and LNBFs
  • Waterproof and Rugged Assembly
  • Operates in Extreme Weather Conditions rated -40°C - +60 °C
  • Compatible with FTA and DirecTV Receivers
  • Original Retail Packaging

Ecoda EC-2111 Specifications:
Frequency Range: 950 - 2150Mhz
Insertion Loss: 1.5dB typical
Isolation: 20dB typical
Current Rating: 300mA

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread and tell us the name of your favorite satellite and if published, the name of your favorite channel on this satellite.

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member who is in good standing with the exception of Satellite AV staff and members of their families. One entry per SatelliteGuy Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PST, 11/6/2011.

A drawing of two winners, each to receive10 Ecoda 22khz switches will be made by a member of our staff on November 7th, 2011. If a winner does not respond to our SatelliteGuys PM notification within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited and the unit will be offered to another contestant by random drawing.

This prize will be shipped free of charge via FedEx Ground or USPS to any continental US residence or business address. If you are outside of the Continental US, you will be responsible for all shipping cost and any brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck to All SatelliteGuys Members!

AMC7 137W C-Band...for the multitude of channels
-GCI 1 which is basically a bulletin board type channel but they carry Alaska sports (college hockey, ECHL hockey, saw high school football on there, college basketball)
-360North...kinda like a PBS but they show older PBS type shows....and they have a 1/2 weather forecast every night. Its interesting to see how cold it gets in Barrow
-national feeds of all the Luken channels
-if I tweak it right for S2 I get some affiliates and more national feeds (mainly west coast)

and if its tweaked just perfect I get bleedover from AMC8 and I can listen to Dial Global national radio station feeds (classic country is my favorite)

My current favorite satellite would definitely be 87W, and my favorite channel would be MeTV on C-Band ;) ...

Thanks for another contest, SatelliteAV!

I've really been enjoying AMC 10 (135°W) for the HD Galavision channels (been taking Spanish classes)... Plus, all the beautiful Latina ladies!

My favorite satellite is AMC 3 at 87west. My favorite channel on that satellite and out of all the other satellites is MeTV beyond any shadow of a doubt!
They have so much good stuff on AMC 3 / 87w that one could pretty much survive off of that one single satellite. ThisTV on 87w has a lot of awesomeness as well but MeTV is the clear winner, far above and beyond anything else out there! :)

My favorite satellite is 91West (Galaxy 17) and my favorite channel is the Traditional County Music audio channel.

AMC-1 C-band for about the next week, channel not published anywhere. After that, back to AMC-3 (SES-2) C-band for NASA for the great historical programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts