This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Contest - TWO Free GEOSATpro CK1 LNBFs, Clamps and US / Canadian Shipping

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well let's see.

I have tried the one I currently own on 3 of the current C-Band dishes that I have in operation, and have tried it on a motorized 1M Primestar dish too.

If I won, I would put the new one on my 8.5' Birdview Solid and see how it works there.

Oh man! This would be great for me to test those lnbf's on the 6' solid and the 7.5' mesh that I have sitting in my garage right now! My roof could be like Linuxman's setup!

I can think of a couple of ways I might use it. I have a 10' dish but it cannot pick up AMC-6 in the summer and early fall, due to neighbor's trees, so I might try it on an older PrimeStar dish that can see AMC-6 just to see if there is any hope of picking up the C-band signals on that. Or, I might just replace the aging C and Ku-band LNB's and feedhorn on the big dish, and get a DiSEqC controller for the positioner and then I could take my old analog receiver out of the mix entirely!

If I am a winner, no doubt about will bring out my 6' mesh dish or the 6' fixed dish to try this out. although i still have a 7.5' and a 10' mesh dish at the storage house. really like to try with the six footer. Really missed the C band for the last four years.

I am putting together a C-Band system for my Venezuelan neighbour. She desperately wants some tv from home. I want to get NSS-806 @ 40.5W as there are many of her favourite stations on it.

I need a different lnbf than the one that came with the 10' c band dish that I scrounged up. It does not have circular polarization, but I notice the ones in this contest do.

good luck all ...

I got a primstar dish for that c band

I got a primestar dish for the c-band. Would like to do something testing. So plz count me in.

ttfn

Josh

Would like to try C Band

I was just given a 1.2 meter dish that is setup for Ku. I would very much like to replace the LNB with a C Band LNBF and try the other BAND.

Thanks for doing the contest !

if I were to win....

I would know that my LNB was working correctly, I am working with used donated equipment to my hobby and I think I may be working with failing equipment

I would be able to put on my BUD and be watching FTA TV again

I bought a six foot prime focus dish a while back and to keep costs down I used a C band only LNBF. I'd like to experiment with a C/Ku combo to see if I can boost some of the marginal Ku signals on my 90cm dish.

Thanks SatAV!

Status
Please reply by conversation.