Continuum on SyFy

Watched the last season over the last couple of nights. Much mayhem in the last couple episodes. :eeek

Overall I'm satisfied with the ending. Not a complete happy ending which as Mike suggested was unlikely.

Watched the last season over the last couple of nights. Much mayhem in the last couple episodes. :eeek

Overall I'm satisfied with the ending. Not a complete happy ending which as Mike suggested was unlikely.
Looks like I was right . Keira couldn't go home to her old life. The changes made by her, Liberate , Alec Saddler's younger self etc, all changed the outcome of her future. Because they all made it better , no Corporate Congress , No Liberate, so no reason for LIberate to be executed in 2077 , so no way for Keira to end sucked up in the time vortex created at the prison execution. Also because this was not the same universe /timeline that she actually came from and that Alec Saddler came from , there were now two Keiras. One that went back in time and the other one that Never had to go back in time. Result Keira should of stayed in the past where she knew someone and made a life there like I said. She made a difference and changed the world, but as a result she lost her own personal life. Sad ending ,but understandable and stayed true to time travel perimeters.

I loved how the show left it open for a new season, or mini-series, or whatever format by sending Kellog to the past. Because there, being Kellog, all he has to do is pull out his cell phone, convince the Native Americans he is a god, reunite the tribes under his rule in North America, and tilt the balance of power against the incoming Europeans, doing irreparable damage to the timeline in the process.

Future 2077 Alec or the Time Traveler/time cops would then be compelled to send Kiera, Garza, and/or Carlos to restore the time line ... However, as much as they hate Kellog and his changing history by creating a North American empire of indigenous tribes, they also don't care for the original history of their genocide at the hands of Europeans. We will then see a lot of tension, infighting, double-crosses around that issue among the group of would-be timeline restorers.

Of course the primary purpose of such a storyline is to serve as a pretext to get Kiera into a 17th-century corset. :D

Except I thought Kellogg went back to prehistoric times. I don't think he would last too long outnumbered by dinosaurs and would be soon eaten by one of them.

In the final scene, they showed him surrounded by Native Americans, not cavemen or dinosaurs.
Ok, I missed the Indians . It just made more sense to me that they would send him back to prehistoric times ,where he wouldn't of lasted too long and thus would do no more damage to the time line in the future. I'll try to rewatch the last episode to see the ending again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)