Coolsat 4000 remote problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

aaron01

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 4, 2005
Lima, OH
Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with your coolsat 4000 remote? I had noticed lately that when I have been pushing buttons it is not responding at all - then in a few seconds it will do everything I pushed all at once. Now today it won't do anything at all. The little light on the remote is flashing but not the light on the coolsat and I am right on top of the thing! I put new batteries in and still nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if its the remote or the coolsat is being funny, and just wondered if anyone has experienced anything like that before!

Done that, a few times.. last time I waited several minutes before turning it back on. :(

Ahhhaha don't I feel like a retard! Somehow I must have hit one of the buttons at top like "TV" or "VCR" so I pushed STB and it works, for now. However, that doesn't explain why it sometimes takes awhile for it to process commands from the remote!

The IR sensor has bad placement. You can easily move it to the center of the box and that will definitely improve your IR response.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)