Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Every once in awhile a sponsor will come to us with a great deal for our members and this one fits in that category!

The folks at SatelliteAV are making a special powerbuy available to us.

Here is the deal.

Get a brand new COOLSAT 5000 ($239 MSRP) for only $90 plus $10 S/H!

To get this deal you must call 888-483-4673 and mention that your calling for the SatelliteGuys COOLSAT Powerbuy. (If you dont mention this they will try charing you their normal price)

I could say lots of things about the COOLSAT but I won't just check the forums here and see that this receiver speaks for itself!

This offer could end at anytime! Remember to tell them you want the SatelliteGuys COOLSAT Powerbuy when you call!

Enjoy! And thanks to SatelliteAV for this amazing offer and thank you for being a SatelliteGuys member!

Wow that's a great price on a great receiver. Wonder why they are willing to let them go so cheap..

DishDave said:
Wow that's a great price on a great receiver. Wonder why they are willing to let them go so cheap..
Who cares I might pick up another one. :)

I have one already and am using that and a Fortec Mercury II reveiver, both EXCELLENT receivers.

I may have to pick up on that offer.

Is that just the receiver by itself or does it include a dish? If it doesn't include a dish how much extra would that be?

DishDave said:

Considering FTA receivers have not been hacked in over a month, there are alot of dealers sitting on lots of inventory thats not selling.

Not a bad deal, I might just jump on this deal myself :)

Satellite AV received these units as payment for Factory Warranty Repairs. We no longer wholesale this product, so out the door they go!!!

Not to our loss, but certainly to someone elses gain! @party

I seen a bunch on ebay go for the same amount. That seems pretty cheap for a FTA receiver that is new. I am tempted to get one myself just to mess around with it.

What are the english channels that can be currently picked up on one of these with a small dish (can be as big as a primestar dish) and what english channels require the C/Ku Band dish? I saw a while back where one can some of the network stations such as WB, UPN, NBC, ABC, FOX, CBS, and some independents from around the U.S. This might be good for those that may not be able to get the network stations from Dish Network soon.

CoolSat 5000 Deal

I just ordered one also. What a great deal!!!
Thanks Scott for the "heads up".
That got me from the "thinking about it" stage to ordering one.
Another benefit from this forum.
I forgot to ask if the unit comes with a cable and manual.
Did anyone think to ask??
California residents pay an additionaL 7.5% TAX.

Trying to remember what it comes with, I remember it came with batteries / remote, manual and receiver. Not sure if it came with the AV cables or not.

If you ask, they might throw in a programming cable and 4-way switch. Most retailers seem to include them with receiver purchases. It doesn't hurt to ask.

EDIT - I just received mine (ordered it yesterday afternoon!), and it does indeed come with an AV cable (V/L/R).

It's also tiny. I had no idea these FTA receivers were so small.

Be ready for a ton of posts later, when I attempt to setup my whole system.

Last edited:
What is the qty that is for sale? I only want one and won't be able to call in until tomorrow to order.

Thanks for the great deal !! Just got off the phone and ordered a complete system. The price was right and I just couldn't say no :)

Ken

SatinKzo said:
What is the qty that is for sale? I only want one and won't be able to call in until tomorrow to order.

They are moving quickly, but should have enough units for a few days.

The receiver also includes the AV cable, batteries, remote control and owners manual.

Last edited:
I couldn't pass it up at that price I ordered mine today. I am anxious to test the scan times / results, and picture quality against the traxis 3500.

dfergie, try to see if they are there tomorrow or give it a try Monday. When I ordered mine, the guy on the phone (or maybe it was Brian in another thead) said they don't sell these anymore, but they service them and they received a bunch of these receivers as payment for work done for Coolsat or something like that. So they wouldn't be on the website, because they don't sell them. In other words, there might be some left. It'll take a call to find out. Good luck!

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)