Coolsat 6000 Premium

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TreDEE

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
Coolsat is making a move back to the 4K chassis design. Unit will now have 32mb of memory. This unit will replace the 5k and should be available for sale by March 15th. Price should increase by $20.

Attachments

• 6000premium_SILVER(FR,RC).jpg
    6000premium_SILVER(FR,RC).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Coolsat6000premium_BLACK.jpg
    Coolsat6000premium_BLACK.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 148
2 more photos showing the black chassis.

Attachments

• 6000premium_BLACK(FR,RC).jpg
    6000premium_BLACK(FR,RC).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Coolsat6000premium_SILVER.jpg
    Coolsat6000premium_SILVER.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 148
Interesting, so $20.00 more for the 6000 that looks like the 4000.. LOL
I'd check with http://www.coolsatusa.com/main.htm and that page has no info whatsoever on this Coolsat 6000 Premium. Where did you get this images from? Gotta Link?

I'd also Googled and no results at all..:confused:

pro96 said:
Interesting, so $20.00 more for the 6000 that looks like the 4000.. LOL
I'd check with http://www.coolsatusa.com/main.htm and that page has no info whatsoever on this Coolsat 6000 Premium. Where did you get this images from? Gotta Link?

I'd also Googled and no results at all..:confused:
I was originally thinking photoshop of the rear panel too - :).

I look at this receiver as a mixed bag.

I also did some searching ("coolsat 6000") and it seems that the additional memory was added so that it would hold a full week's EPG. Gee, I wonder which market they are catering to?
pirate2.gif

I'm just hoping this prompts a slew of 'em to upgrade and I can pickup a Coolsat 5000 on the cheap :).

Shawn

Shawn95GT said:
I'm just hoping this prompts a slew of 'em to upgrade and I can pickup a Coolsat 5000 on the cheap :).

Shawn

Right on Shawn... maybe it can drop down to ruffy 120 bones, know what I mean :up

I was hoping..

TreDEE said:
Coolsat is making a move back to the 4K chassis design. Unit will now have 32mb of memory. This unit will replace the 5k and should be available for sale by March 15th. Price should increase by $20.

I was hoping for an HD Box or one with a PVR...oh well, I have lots of time since the Viewsat is working fine.....it just is clunky with the setup. the picture is still excellent!
Jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)