Coolsat 8000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hunglo601

Original poster
May 29, 2007
where can i get the uploader 224

i just bought the coolsat 8000hd and i don't know how to get it started. can you give me the uploader 224?

coolsat 8000hd

i don't know...just got it out of the box...i'm new at this? what should i do? don't i have to download program from coolsat website to my receiver through the hull cable somehow?

i just want to load some high def sports channel. or any channel. i can't get this thing to work. everytime i scan. it says no update. i scanned nimic 1 and went down the list. the green bar goes up to 99 percent but the blue bar right below it always stay at 0 percent. i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i tried everything.

well lets start with the obvious question

What size dish do you have?
What LNB do you have?
Is a motor involved?

What satellite are you aimed at right now?

i'm tryin to get fta signals but can't get any signals.
Not trying to be a smarta** or anything like that, but, you do understand that FTA means Free To Air as in NOT Encrypted, don't you? If you are trying to tune in channels on Nimiq 1 (82w) it's almost as Tron stated, there is but one Channel there that is unencrypted, that is the Bell Expressview HD Demo channel. Everything else is encrypted. And if that is what you are after, no one here will help you to get encrypted channels. This particular board only discusses Free To Air,,,,,,,unencrypted channels. You will have to shop elsewhere for that information.
If I have misunderstood your intentions, then, I apologize.
grusome

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)