Countdown to January 9th...

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Anyone try to listen to David Lee Roth this week? I turned it off within 2 minutes because he had already contradicted himself...It was an hour into the show, did he really need to be ranting already?

Ok, now that this is on topic, did anyone else see that Howard's Daughter Emily was doing an off-broadway play about madonna called "Kabballah", and it featured emily naked at one point? Howard said no to it but the director convinced her to do it anyways. How I don't know, the guy is a big creepy guy...but anyways she tried to keep it quiet (false name i'd imagine) but stern fans went and recognized her. Snapped some pics of her naked and I guess they're on the net. Howard got wind and forced her to quit. Now the director is bitching because he's got 2 weeks to replace her or his terrible play has to close...

What the hell was she thinking? She's going to learn the hard way about being a celebrity kid...Should make for interesting fodder if someone calls in with it on the sirius show next week...

Although, he just got $220 million (34 million shares) worth of Sirius stock so I guess he's got SOMETHING to smile about eh?

Last edited:
David lee has been aweful. I heard the emily thing O and A have been playing clips of the show.

If I get a change I'll listen on the 9th or if I miss it ill download it so I can listen on the ipod

I didn't realize howard talked about it on larry king thursday night. He said it was because they guy was advertising the show with her picture/name and drawing attention to it which neither stern appreciated. Said the nudity didn't bother him but we all know there's not much truth to that. Last thing he wants is to know that High Pitch Erik is looking at naked pictures of his daughter...

I tuned in Howard 100 this morning to hear replays of the test broadcasts - good stuff! It was on at Lunchtime too. It was just like the regular show only they had to stop every once and a while and remember that this was a test, not a show. They were taking callers and everything - lol.

Well you know where the backroom is...She looked kinda not hot though in the pics I saw on tv...Understandable considering the parents...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts