couple d10 questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
i have a couple d10 questions.
1: how do i scroll between the different screens on the mix channels?
2: when will directv active be available on the d10?
3: does anyone know when the wheeling/steubenvill dma locals will be available? the wtov station manager said by the end of this year is this correct?

For your first question, if I'm reading right, you are wanting to view each of the channels full screen right? If you are, that's not possible on the mix channels. You can switch audio to that channel on the mix channels but not view it full screen.

Your 2nd question, I'm not sure. DirecTV hasn't really given a FIRM date for when it will be available. My GUESS is that it will be within 2 months at the most.

I think the WTOV station manager is full of you-know-what. It certainly seems that with DirecTV's upcoming satellite space to be available, they could expand to the number of markets that are feasible enough to consider Wheeling / Steubenville as an addition; however, no announcements have been made and new standard definition locals look like they will come AFTER the 12 HD cities are rolled out. I could be wrong though. I'm just saying that if I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up about Wheeling locals by the end of the year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts