Cozi TV comes to dish chanel 82 (part time)

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Noticed this on the CoziTV site

Attention DISH and U-Verse customers, you asked for it, you got it! COZI TV will be available part-time on channel 82 (DISH) and channel 578 (U-Verse) starting Monday 5/19!

Part Time? Looks like 82 is FE TV (whatever that is)....wonder how much programming time they'll have?

Reactions: KaptainRandom
Channel 82 is FE-TV (LeSea broadcasting), and I watch a lot of stuff on there. I hope they don't screw that up... Then again, I can just move my dish over to 99w, and watch it there. It's just the Dish channel is so much easier.

I just looked at the week's schedule on my guide...unless the schedule hasn't changed yet, it looks like only Lassie, Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers and Highway to Heaven are the only Cozi shows being shown.

Nothing like Magnum PI, Six Million Dollar Man, Charlies Angels, etc...

If FETV is a LeSea channel, then I imagine Magnum and Charlies Angels don't meet their content standards. We already get Lassie, Lone Ranger etc on our local LeSea channel KWHB and its subchannel. KWHB did the same thing here when The WB started up. KWHB picked up the WB affiliation but only for the cartoons, 7th Heaven and shows that met LeSea's content guidlines. The rest like Buffy we were without for 4 years until we got a new fulltime station carrying WB affiliation in 2000.

No Cozi on the listing,just FETV listing....

Still not quite sure where you are looking when you say Dish. You mean the receiver program guide? It wouldn't be there because we would know from the uplink reports and no change has been made there.
Since it's only part time, Cozi won't appear during those limited times as the name of channel, it still is FETV just showing some Cozi programming.

Kinda stupid if they are going to show Lassie and Lone Ranger and such, because LeSea is already showing those for months as part of their programming on that channel...

Why can't Dish put it on another made-up channel number?

Kinda stupid if they are going to show Lassie and Lone Ranger and such, because LeSea is already showing those for months as part of their programming on that channel...

Why can't Dish put it on another made-up channel number?

I agree totally... FE-TVs programming is not that great. Would really like to have COZI-TV full-time on another channel. We have so many info shopping channels now.I realize Dish gets paid for those channels but no matter how hard we all try we are not going to have a Brazilian Butt..(lol)... Wouldlove to see Magnum Pi, Charlies Angels, SMDM and Bionic Woman... Thanks Dish though for at least listening to your customers. Hopefully we can get it full-time soon...(COZI-TV):D
We need a new channel like COZI-TV.

TV-LAND is not the TV-LAND it use to be...

In the DMA I'm in (Lincoln/Kearney) a sub-channel of the NBC station here is a COZI-TV affiliate- full time. It is a SD channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts