Credit-Card Autopay Discount

chaddux

Insert Clever Phrase Here
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 19, 2004
DMA 114
Does enrolling in CCA offer a discount? The DISHMover page says that enrollment offers a $25 discount but I cannot find this on any other DISH page including the CCA information and enrollment page.

If I remember right the $24.95 discount they are talking about is the shipping charge they normally charge someone that doesn't enroll in CCA if they do the DishMover deal.

With the dishmover you are getting the $24.95 delivery fee waived by signing up for CCA. This also works with the superdish upgrade. That is the only discounts that I know of by doing CCA, other than not having to worry about paying your bill.

There's two ways of looking at it, a discount for getting CC autopay or a penalty for not getting CC autopay.

Recently did a Dish Mover. Since Dish said that since I was a "longstanding customer in good standing" they did the Dish mover for free and I still pay by check.

gasman882001 said:
Recently did a Dish Mover. Since Dish said that since I was a "longstanding customer in good standing" they did the Dish mover for free and I still pay by check.
Well its about time they do something for us longtimers...

jlhugh said:
I don't guess being a customer since Jan of 97 is considered a long time customer. I have never got a deal like that from them tight wads.
Well I remember back in 98 or around there I was in the process of buying a house and E* sent me a new dish for the new house, that was when they first came out with the Dish Mover deal you didn't have to pay nothing not even shipping and didn't have to sign up for anything either.

My experience is that the SR has the discretion to waive fees according to various criteria that may or may not be published. I recently ordered a replacement remote for one of my legacy DVHS receivers and the shipping was free due to having CC auto-pay. Hey, a buck is a buck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)