Cs 8000 issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jaytee4320

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
Surrey,B.C., Canada
I'm having very weird and frustrating problems with my month old cs8000.
1) no audio or video on OTA channel 48 which remaps to ch 5...it scans in fine and shows up on list but nothing...deleted and rescanned ...still nothing.
2) motor (stabb hh90) does not move dish ( 36" fortec ) at times when selecting programmed channels.
3) No audio at times...remotely turn receiver off and on and audio comes on.
4) Favorite Satellite name entries disappearing.
It just seems every day something is stuck, missing or dead.
Btw I can always move dish by manually going to 'go to position'.
I also use diseqc and quad lnb (lin & circ ) and loaded new firmware 2 wks ago from Iceberg.
Any ideas and help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#1 I had the same issue with my locla CBS (Channel 32 maps to 4). I hate to say it but a factory reset did the trick.

I also had issues where channels would scan in but do the same thing (service not available now) and a factory reset worked.

I don't have mine on a motor so I can't comment on that.

I havent had issues with the "no audio" but what sucks is when there is no audio (there was a feed the other day with no audio) and there was a stupid "no audio" over the screen :(

The reset was a fluke for me :)

I had gone through and removed most of the satellites in the list including C-Band stuff. Well I needed a couple C-Band satellites so I figured "hell do a reset". That fixed the issue with the OTA not showing :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)