CTN Available on Glorystar - Your Input is Requested

The CTN test has ended. At this time we are unsure if they will arrange for transponder space.

If you wish to have CTN available, please let them know that you enjoyed having this channel available as FTA on Glorystar. They have received a few comments, but now is the time to email or call and show them that you were watching!

I don't have it any more - notice it is not on the GloryStar Channel list.
Bob

Sorry answered at the same time as Glorystar1

Last edited:
Sent my email today. Just got my Glorystar dish today so I truly did not get the chance to view the test. But after looking at their website and programming, I definately feel it would be a great addition to the line-up. It will be nice to watch Jack Van Impe at 7:00PM on Saturday rather than having to stay up until late night Sunday.

Not sure if this response is appropriate here, but if not feel free to shuffle it. :) According to CTN's "Who We Are" section on their website, it states they air on Skyangel. I do not recall seeing this channel on Skyangel, nor is it listed on Skyangel's site. Was this another casualty of the "Transponder failure"? If so, then Glorystar may be at an advantage of winning them over.

Especially with CTN's apparent vision of reaching as many people in the world with the gospel as possible.

I say thumbs up!

CTN isnt on SA and I dont think they were. They technically are a local channel WCLF Tampa but arent on SA...they are on C-Band :)

My recollection was that CTN broadcast on Angel 2, which was started up as a "special events" channel -- with CTN broadcasting when there were no special events. Not sure if they ever actually did that, or continued it.

AFAIK, CTN is carried as the "filler" network on Angel 2 to this day. Recently, SA* has stepped up efforts to air more specials, particularly on the weekends, but whenever special programming isn't airing, CTN fills in. Look, and you can see a CTN logo much of the time.